How to associate my fiverr account to existing payoneer card?

Sania1Sania1 Member Posts: 1
Hey guys ! Please tell me how to attach fiverr account with my existing payoneer card step by step.

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Follow the "Fiverr Revenue Card" link on your Fiverr account as if you are registering for a new card.
    During the registration process you will be asked if you already have an existing Payoneer account.
    Once you verify your details, the link will be established and you will be able to start transferring your funds from Fiverr to your Payoneer account.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• eLVIZYeLVIZY Member Posts: 1
    Hi i followed the steps outlined here. But when i get to apply now or register i get an error message "We’re sorry, but something went wrong." I wrote to fiverr support about this and here is their responce "In cases like this, it's best to contact Payoneer directly to inquire about any issues preventing you from receiving payments from Fiverr." The email used here is the same as that for my payoneer account but different for my fiverr. I can send my card details and fiverr details to a support email to assist with this so i can withdraw my fiverr earnings from anywhere.
    Thanks
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    In this case as Fiverr recommended, please contact our support center directly as there could be an unforeseen issue you are experiencing. http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.