Payoneer payment approval department is treating like FBI :(

cyberBeggarcyberBeggar Member Posts: 1
edited December 2015 in Ask The Community
@Romi
I got payment from google and payoneer is showing it as a unverified earning.

I've wasted my hours to wait for agents on live chat and they said that we are not from payment approval department, you should mail them.

Now Payoneer payment approval department is asking me to send these all to GET MY MONEY.

1.Google adsense payment history(showing name and address)
2.Payment receipt
3.Performence report with sites
4.National ID with front and back side
5.Upload a text file to domain with "Payoneer US Payment Service Approval" name.

I sent all with too much disappointment and still waiting for my money.

Payoneer should trust us because sender is not moronic, even sender(Google inc.) never requests private data like these all to send money in bank.

i want my money asap

Answers

• Asamoahk6Asamoahk6 Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
    @Romi
    I got payment from google and payoneer is showing it as a unverified earning.

I've wasted my hours to wait for agents on live chat and they said that we are not from payment approval department, you should mail them.

Now Payoneer payment approval department is asking me to send these all to GET MY MONEY.

1.Google adsense payment history(showing name and address)
    2.Payment receipt
    3.Performence report with sites
    4.National ID with front and back side
    5.Upload a text file to domain with "Payoneer US Payment Service Approval" name.

I sent all with too much disappointment and still waiting for my money.

Payoneer should trust us because sender is not moronic, even sender(Google inc.) never requests private data like these all to send money in bank.

i want my money asap
    Yes AWESOME, And if you always contact the payoneer service for any issue about your account is the best way and for the easy ways to get solution with all what it concern you with your account