Didn't get payment while my client was charged!

aj0obaj0ob Member Posts: 1
Yesterday for some minor changes to a website, my client paid about $94 on payoneer. And he got a success confirmation message. The money was also taken from his bank account. But in my account it says payment status: Rejected by bank or credit card company!
What the heck is this! I asked support center and they are saying they didn't receive money for my account. But my client showed me proof that the money was deducted from his account. What the hell is going on, why I will use payoneer if it's a fraud

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. It sounds like there was a processing error which caused you and your client to receive mixed messages. I highly recommend you contact our support center directly via phone or chat in order to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

If you can also provide our support center images of the confirmation and error message you received, this will assist our support team to resolve your inquiry quickly and efficiently. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.