Captive Funds...

mbmcobrambmcobra Posts: 24Member ✭✭
edited October 2012 in Ask The Community
Pre Authorize Transactions List
Hi,

I purchased the zynga poker chips for $ 25. Transactions is declined. On my account the amount was reduced to $ 25 but I did not get chips. Now I see their funds in "Pre Authorize Transactions List" " Date: 10/12/2012 17:08 T45780953 Pre-Auth Transaction-POS Signature Purchase International FACEBOOK.COM*CREDITS 650-543-7818 IRL Amount to charge: $25.45" I want to buy a chip in Zynga.com or return funds to my account!

Regards Braca

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely this was an issue in the merchant's system and they were unable to process the transaction. Whenever you try to use the card online, the merchant sends Payoneer an authorization request. Once Payoneer approved it, they then proceed to process the transaction (this all happens in seconds). In this case, Payoneer approved that request, but the merchant did not proceed with the transaction.

Pre-authorization holds last generally up to 7 business days, after which is the merchant does not process them will expire and be returned to your available card balance.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • mbmcobrambmcobra Posts: 24Member ✭✭
    HI,

It's been 8 days and nothing has happened. My money is still trapped!!

M.Bogdanovic