How To Remove Fiverr Revenue Card From My Fiverr Account

:'( I am sorry to say that payoneer is not responding me in removing my fiverr revenue card from my fiverr account. Customer support just create reference number after submitting my query but not responding. I have another payoneer master card now and i am unable to use..

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your email inbox and your spam/junk folder to make sure that you didn't miss a reply. If by chance you received an automated reply, kindly reply to it and a human agent will review your ticket.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• azfarvbsazfarvbs Posts: 3Member
    My account has closed but still fiverr showing card issue problem. i can not use my another payoneer card....
    I recommend you contact our support center directly for assistance.
    The issue can be one of two:

Either your Fiverr account is not connected to your Payoneer account, or
    The accounts are connected but there is an unforeseen error that is preventing you from transferring your earnings. 

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• skdesigneskdesigne Posts: 3Member
    I am not receiving any human agent's reply. However i have submitted my complaints so may times that i can not access my payoneer account. i will be really great full if someone will help me understand why payoneer customer support is not replying...
    This week is a very busy week in regards to email support so our response time may be a bit long. Recommend you contact us via chat or phone to get an immediate response to your inquiry. 

• adeelsattiadeelsatti Posts: 4Member
    Hi its been about two months i have applied for my payoneer account but my account is not verified/approved yet please help me i need to do transaction from my fiverr account. My account reference number is 14919352. I already generated query to payoneer support team 1 week ago but no reply from them :(

i have tried tried to connect to you support team by mail twice they didn't responded more than a week , and when i try to contact you direct via hat option it says your 40 number wait and that number goes down to 35 and again come back to 40(i waited for 30 min) i don't know what to please help me @Adam_Payoneer
    @adeelsatti Please contact our support center directly so they can assist you with your account inquiry. 

This discussion has been closed.