Payoneer Card Block Please Help Me Payoneer Team

I am a Payoneer user. Yesterday i got payment from a marketplace and today when i log in to my account it shows me your card is blocked. Why this happen when i got payment but not when there was no amount in the account. I am totally shocked . So what can i do now to short out from this problem.
Hope anyone will answer my question from Payoneer as soon as possible.
Thank You

Comments

• MokarramMokarram Member Posts: 4
    I have the same problem. I am using Payoneer Master card since 2007 and they have blocked my card 3 months back without any kind of notice... I asked to the support and no reply for a long time and after that one contacted and told me to provide my NID and some other document. I supplied all these but after that I just got 1 member of support team replied that he transferred my documents. After that till now no reply or anything. Its a horrible experience in my life. I need a solution ASAP too.

Thanks
  • schain24schain24 Member Posts: 2
    My payoneer application is at Step-2.Sent my National ID.But they requested to send again.
    So I did by return mail. But no reply till then . Pls help me.
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I highly recommend that you contact Payoneer support to see why you are experiencing this. There has to be a logical reason as we would not prevent our users from accessing their funds like that out of nowhere. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

> @Hermes said:
    > I highly recommend that you contact Payoneer support to see why you are experiencing this. There has to be a logical reason as we would not prevent our users from accessing their funds like that out of nowhere. 

First of all, when you are blocking the card, you must notify the user with the reason. I got blocked, I had pending payments, I faced problems and I had to knock your door that what is the reason and what I have to do? great, no problem, I did that and got your response after a month that its for security reason and I must provide a photo holding my NID in hand. Ok, I provided that instantly and again after 2 times submission I got response from one that he is transferring this to relevant department. That was the last response I got and months have past no response, nothing... This is how you are operation this?
    > @Hermes said:
    > I highly recommend that you contact Payoneer support to see why you are experiencing this. There has to be a logical reason as we would not prevent our users from accessing their funds like that out of nowhere. 

I believe you didn't read our problems very well. I clearly mentioned that I am not getting any response from support. Same is @schain24 and you are recommending us to contact support? Is that a joke?
  • eeejeweleeejewel Member Posts: 3
    Hi guys.. May I know if your problem is solved by now. As recently I am facing same problem..
    Hi guys.. May I know if your problem is solved by now. As recently I am facing same problem..