Payoneer Card To Card Payments/loads

daxiedmadaxiedma Member Posts: 5
Payment/transfer denied
Every single time I am transferring payments or funds to other Payoneer cards I experience big troubles: From the approval department acceptation frame time to blocking account status! The amounts are small (between 50 to 300) since I am paying my associates - coworkers. I must say they are either new card members or pretty recent with out several loads.I had been a Payoneer customer for more than a year, I am not able to use the payment card to card option from my account I have to go "outside" over the load page. I heavily use the card I just do not understand if because I am in Argentina or simply Payoneer policies are not allowing me to make my payments, any help will be appreciated.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please PM me with the e-mail address on your Payoneer card?
  • busnisselongmanbusnisselongman Member Posts: 3
    i am essandaoui soufiene i have a payoneer account and i have a master card payoner but i dont received the payement
  • busnisselongmanbusnisselongman Member Posts: 3
    master card nomber 5300 7211 1027 2108
  • pasturapastura Member Posts: 1
    <3
  • chimesonyiachimesonyia Member Posts: 8
    pls i have payonneer account and paypal account and the amazone account and i have linked it together but i its almost 2 years now i havent receive payments pls help me now pls help me now pls pls pls pls,
    [email protected],
    mobile +23481048655189,
    samuel c onyima,
    from anambra state nigeria,
    urgents help needed from you now sir, maddam pls pls pls pls
  • shameemshameem Member Posts: 129 ✭✭
    Two things you have to remember to make Card to Card payment.

1. Your account should have activate sending and receiving money option.
    2. Card holder you are sending money through Card to Card Load option, also should have receiving money Option enable.

To activate this option, both account holder should receive their first payment from Either UpWork, Elance or any companies partner with payoneer.

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

Find me on Personal Blog & Official Website

• shameemshameem Member Posts: 129 ✭✭
    Don't post your card number or any personal Information in Forum.
    i am essandaoui soufiene i have a payoneer account and i have a master card payoner but i dont received the payement

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

Find me on Personal Blog & Official Website