Bank Account Setup Fee

MecherguiMechergui Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
hi,

on my "Pricing & Fees" page
i found
"Bank account setup fee : Free : Per Acct : One time when setting up the bank account"

What that means?
Thank you

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Mechergui wrote:

hi,

on my "Pricing & Fees" page
    i found
    "Bank account setup fee : Free : Per Acct : One time when setting up the bank account"

What that means?
    Thank you

Hey,

If you could PM me the e-mail address on your account, I'd be glad to check this out for you.

Thanks,
  • MecherguiMechergui Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    you dont need to explain what that mean in private

in general, what you mean by "Bank account setup fee : Free : Per Acct : One time when setting up the bank account"?????
    thank you
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    I would need to know who your partner is to be sure, but I think it means setting up the Local Bank Transfer Service - where you would get payments directly into your bank account.
    Talia
  • kizitokizito Member Posts: 1
    please i am abut to subscribe for payoneer card, but i want to understand the full features well before subscribing... can i receive payment from my clients with the card? can the funds inside the card be transferred straight to my bank account? i an in Nigeria...
    Hi Kizito,

Yes, you can receive payments straight to your card from clients. Please keep in mind, though, that you need to receive payments from one of our 1400+ partners before you can receive a private load.

As for the bank transfer, this is available all around the world, but only payments done through a partner. We are not an eWallet, so you cannot transfer funds from your card to your bank account.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Talia
  • MecherguiMechergui Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Talia wrote:

I would need to know who your partner is to be sure, but I think it means setting up the Local Bank Transfer Service - where you would get payments directly into your bank account.

my partner is not important, but can you explain to me what mean?!

All thanks to you
    Yes, the bank account set up fee is to receive payments directly to your bank account instead of to the Payoneer card.
    Talia