Can I receive money from anyone/anywhere?

RobotFXRobotFX Posts: 5Member
Hi guys
Please excuse my ignorance, I've just applied for a payoneer card. But to be honest, I'm not sure I understood how it works. I only understood that companies can pay me from anywhere in the world (right?).
My question is, can anyone send me money, from any ATM in the world, and from any other card?
I would like to use the payoneer card only to receive money. So I will also need to withdraw them or spend in stores or online. Can I do that with payoneer? Can you send cash to another payoneer card in another country?
Thank you.

Best Answer

• Coder_DzCoder_Dz Posts: 102Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Paypal sucks, that's for sure, but sometimes a must go through evil, and in your case, you have only 2 options:

1- Get paid via Paypal, link your Payoneer USPS to Paypal, then withdraw from Paypal to Payoneer using the USPS Bank Account. (Fees will be calculated like this: Paypal Fee (Country percentage+fix fee per transaction) + %1 for USPS)

2- Get paid by American clients via Payoneer USPS (ACH transfers), or European ones via Payoneer's EUPS (SEPA transfers), or British via UKPS, and the fee will be only %1, which is the best so far! Withdrawing from your local ATM may take between %2.4-%3 in most cases, so better to use it online or something.

The disadvantage of option 2, is that transactions would take up to 8 days to show on your Payoneer account, hence you can't provide your clients instant downloads like you do with Paypal, let alone that you have to approve all the sales manually, and the clients have to tell you they've sent the money, which is a long manual process, that may defeat the purpose of selling online.

Option #3, which might sound like a compromise, is to find a Marketplace that allows to sell Digital Products/Software, and there are plenty, check their fees, and check whether they support Payoneer, and if so, then you can send your clients from your website directly to your page on the Marketplace, and get everything be automatic; all you have to do later is to withdraw to Payoneer.

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,

Basically anyone can send you money, but as long as the money you receive is service related. If you are an online seller, a self employed Freelancer or an young company that is growing, our service is designed to assist you in receiving payments your clients and company/websites around the globe. 

Our service is designed to assist you in receiving cross-border payments from companies and online platforms that are located in the United States and Europe through banking credentials we provide to you. You can give it to the company directly or add it yourself to an online account you have with them. After they make a local transfer to the details we provide, it will be loaded to your Payoneer account within 2-3 business days so you will have access to your earned funds.

Alternatively, we work with over 2000 companies that pay directly to your Payoneer account. You can establish a link between your Payoneer account and your paying company so they can transfer the funds directly to your Payoneer account in order to gain immediate access to your earned funds.

Please note that the option to load funds to the account from your local bank account or personal credit/debit card is not supported by our service.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• RobotFXRobotFX Posts: 5Member
    Hi Adam, I'm still a little confused, I'm afraid.

Basically I want to sell software, plugins for the MT4 terminal (see robotfx.ro) to ... anyone, company or individual. I, however, am not a company, but an individual, a freelancer. In this case, can the buyers (individuals or companies, I really don't care who is buying) send me the payment for my products? How? Now I'm using Paypal buttons for payments. Does Payoneer offer something similar, ie a payment link/button to integrate on my site? Is there an online platform where they can do this or I must provide them my Payoneer card number to transfer from some ATM machine?... if this is possible (ie international transfer using ATM machines). I'm still confused about how to receive money from individuals.
    The main idea is to move away from the Paypal, which disappointed me lately.
  • RobotFXRobotFX Posts: 5Member
    > @Coder_Dz said:
    > Paypal sucks, that's for sure, but sometimes a must go through evil, and in your case, you have only 2 options:
    >
    > 1- Get paid via Paypal, link your Payoneer USPS to Paypal, then withdraw from Paypal to Payoneer using the USPS Bank Account. (Fees will be calculated like this: Paypal Fee (Country percentage+fix fee per transaction) + %1 for USPS)
    >
    > 2- Get paid by American clients via Payoneer USPS (ACH transfers), or European ones via Payoneer's EUPS (SEPA transfers), or British via UKPS, and the fee will be only %1, which is the best so far! Withdrawing from your local ATM may take between %2.4-%3 in most cases, so better to use it online or something.
    >
    > The disadvantage of option 2, is that transactions would take up to 8 days to show on your Payoneer account, hence you can't provide your clients instant downloads like you do with Paypal, let alone that you have to approve all the sales manually, and the clients have to tell you they've sent the money, which is a long manual process, that may defeat the purpose of selling online.
    >
    > Option #3, which might sound like a compromise, is to find a Marketplace that allows to sell Digital Products/Software, and there are plenty, check their fees, and check whether they support Payoneer, and if so, then you can send your clients from your website directly to your page on the Marketplace, and get everything be automatic; all you have to do later is to withdraw to Payoneer.

I chose option 3, 2CO to process the payments and Payoneer to withdraw. Will look into others, to check their fees.
    Reason: after Paypal closed my account for receiving (only) 1-2$ donations through my site's 'donation buttons', how can I trust them for selling a 400$ product?!? They are out of my life for good lol