Problem With Account

quixitequixite Member Posts: 2
edited October 2012 in Ask The Community
Hello,

I've a problem with my account - error #ma404. I've asked about error but nobody from customer support answer me, excerpt of course auto replay message number LTK12129069474616X. So several days ago I've performed live chat with Payoneer member Sheryl, but unfortunately did not receive any clear answers how to manually activate my account again (she told me to wait untill my applicatinon for US bank account will be complete and I'll able to send initial money from Paypal, not sure is it correct in my case, since paypal not connected with my Payoneer acc, and acc is not active)? I cant send money to my account using "Load Money to Card" option on Payoneer site - site show me error "Unknown card number", I can't send it from my Paypal account, since I'm waiting for approovement of US Payment Service from 6 Sept, 1.5 months. So I try to find the straight answer to my questions here: 1) how I can activate my account and load money to the card manually? 2) Will US Payment Service be approved for me in reasonable time? I've already receive US Payment Service information but still waiting verification from 6 Sept 3) Is it normal situation when nobody from support team try to answer for my questions - I've tried to obtain help several times: LTK529013704735X and LTK12129069474616X without any response. So as I understand the normal way is to ask help here or go directly to chat with online support - am I correct? Or may be only my requests ignoring for some reasons? Since ex. my wife received responses from support without problems. 4) how much money I need to leave on my card/account in order to not block again? since I think that 1st year is free cause I've registered by Payoneer advertisment action at the beginning of this year.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    quixite wrote:

Hello,

I've a problem with my account - error #ma404. I've asked about error but nobody from customer support answer me, excerpt of course auto replay message number LTK12129069474616X. So several days ago I've performed live chat with Payoneer member Sheryl, but unfortunately did not receive any clear answers how to manually activate my account again (she told me to wait untill my applicatinon for US bank account will be complete and I'll able to send initial money from Paypal, not sure is it correct in my case, since paypal not connected with my Payoneer acc, and acc is not active)? I cant send money to my account using "Load Money to Card" option on Payoneer site - site show me error "Unknown card number", I can't send it from my Paypal account, since I'm waiting for approovement of US Payment Service from 6 Sept, 1.5 months. So I try to find the straight answer to my questions here: 1) how I can activate my account and load money to the card manually? 2) Will US Payment Service be approved for me in reasonable time? I've already receive US Payment Service information but still waiting verification from 6 Sept 3) Is it normal situation when nobody from support team try to answer for my questions - I've tried to obtain help several times: LTK529013704735X and LTK12129069474616X without any response. So as I understand the normal way is to ask help here or go directly to chat with online support - am I correct? Or may be only my requests ignoring for some reasons? Since ex. my wife received responses from support without problems. 4) how much money I need to leave on my card/account in order to not block again? since I think that 1st year is free cause I've registered by Payoneer advertisment action at the beginning of this year.

To unblock your account you need to earn a payment from a partner or from a company on the US Payment Service, this is how you can activate your account.

I have passed your answers to the questionnaire on to an approval manager and they should be responding to you within 48 hours. I apologize if you don't feel our support helped you to the extent you expected, I will pass on your feedback.

The card is blocked due to inactivity, this comes from an extended period of time without receiving funds to the card, or using the card. Usually this is a period of about 6 months before the card is blocked.

• quixitequixite Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2012
    Thanks so much David!
    My account is available for login again! And I was able to load money using Payoneer load form. I think this reactivate it until I'll connect Paypal. You are very helpful person! Since nobody for a long time try to resolve my problem in such a short period of time.
    quixite wrote:

Thanks so much David!
    My account is available for login again! And I was able to load money using Payoneer load form. I think this reactivate it until I'll connect Paypal. You are very helpful person! Since nobody for a long time try to resolve my problem in such a short period of time.

Thanks for the update, glad to help.

• ziedzied Member Posts: 5
    hi, pls i need help,
    my Payment is ID: 5128036

Load Status:Processed, Est load date on 10/24/12 12:00:00 AM
    but i can see any amount in my Card Balance

thank you
    zied wrote:

hi, pls i need help,
    my Payment is ID: 5128036

Load Status:Processed, Est load date on 10/24/12 12:00:00 AM
    but i can see any amount in my Card Balance

thank you

You will be able to see the amount on your balance once the card is loaded with the payment.