How Do I Load Money Using Paypal

TarunTarun Member Posts: 2
Hello
I stay in Thailand and i have active paypal account... i had applied for payoneer card which i received it and i have activated successfully... but when i want to load it only shows one option via credit card....
if there is no option of loading money via Paypal then this card is useless for me... so please suggest me some ways to load money via Paypal

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Tarun wrote:

Hello
    I stay in Thailand and i have active paypal account... i had applied for payoneer card which i received it and i have activated successfully... but when i want to load it only shows one option via credit card....
    if there is no option of loading money via Paypal then this card is useless for me... so please suggest me some ways to load money via Paypal

To load the card by transferring money from your paypal account you need to apply for our US Payment Service. For further information please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

• TarunTarun Member Posts: 2
    David wrote:

To load the card by transferring money from your paypal account you need to apply for our US Payment Service. For further information please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

Hello
    I think i got it
    Thank you very much