General Questions About Card And Usps

labradoodlelabradoodle Member Posts: 3
edited October 2012 in Ask The Community
Hi, this is my first post on the forums. I've done some searches and read around all the pertinent topics but I want to clear up a couple of doubts I still have.

I live in Venezuela and I use a private courier/APO/FPO service to get my packages faster since our national mail service is notoriously bad; my question is, once I register for a Payoneer card using my personal venezuelan address, can I request the card be sent to a different address? Which in this case would be that of my courier in Florida so that they can forward it to me.

Also, I'm planning on using the US Payment Service in order to start selling on Amazon, should I register first for the card and then subsecuently for the USPS or is the order indifferent? (Which way would be faster?). Are there any limits as to the purchases I can make using my card or the ammounts I could receive directly from Amazon? Can I use the USPS for receiving money from multiple partners? (I'd be working with Amazon and depositing money from my Paypal). Do I need to physically mail any documentation at any point and do you work with services such as DHL or others in these cases? (In order to locate which may be avaliable for me where I live, as far as I know there's only DHL apart from the local post system, which I'd rather not use)

Once the money is in my card/account, is there any way besides withdrawing manually from an ATM and then depositing through which I could make transfers to another US bank account of mine? (I'm hoping to open one as soon as I can put together the minimum deposits).

Finally, are there any limits as to how much money I can have "stored" on my card/account at any given time?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with any of these questions :)

Comments

• Juan YunisJuan Yunis Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2012

Hi, this is my first post on the forums. I've done some searches and read around all the pertinent topics but I want to clear up a couple of doubts I still have.

I live in Venezuela and I use a private courier/APO/FPO service to get my packages faster since our national mail service is notoriously bad; my question is, once I register for a Payoneer card using my personal venezuelan address, can I request the card be sent to a different address? Which in this case would be that of my courier in Florida so that they can forward it to me.

Also, I'm planning on using the US Payment Service in order to start selling on Amazon, should I register first for the card and then subsecuently for the USPS or is the order indifferent? (Which way would be faster?). Are there any limits as to the purchases I can make using my card or the ammounts I could receive directly from Amazon? Can I use the USPS for receiving money from multiple partners? (I'd be working with Amazon and depositing money from my Paypal). Do I need to physically mail any documentation at any point and do you work with services such as DHL or others in these cases? (In order to locate which may be avaliable for me where I live, as far as I know there's only DHL apart from the local post system, which I'd rather not use)

Once the money is in my card/account, is there any way besides withdrawing manually from an ATM and then depositing through which I could make transfers to another US bank account of mine? (I'm hoping to open one as soon as I can put together the minimum deposits).

Finally, are there any limits as to how much money I can have "stored" on my card/account at any given time?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with any of these questions :)

Also this is my first post but i've read a lot of things. So here we go.

1. When signed up for the card, you could have selected a different shipping address, what i mean with this is that you should selected that option, so no there is no a way at least an admin could change that for you.
    2. In order to use the US Payment Service you must have a Payoneer card enabled, because in that way you can withdraw the money from the account, so basically you just add you US Payment Service Account number in Amazon, then Amazon make the transfer to you USPS account and finally you can withdraw the money using the card.
    3. There is a way but i've read that you cannot have the card and GTBS (Global Transfer Bank System). Check this: http://www.payoneer....nkTransfer.aspx or search with google about any third party service that can use your Payoneer card information in order to debit you the amount you want, so what i mean with this is that you could have another system that uses you Payoneer card information, debit the amount you need and send it you by check or bank transfer. (An other alternative is that you can create to 2 paypal accounts, so in one you have linked USPS Account and in the other one you have your other US Bank Account and send money using your Payoneer card with PayPal to your PayPal account, it's a little tricky but can be done).
    4. Well , that depends, but i've read over there that some user can have more than 10000 USD in their accounts, but i cannot confirm it.

I found a possible way to make what you need for moving funds between bank accounts, you can create an account in EntroPay (sorry admins if this bother you, i'm just helping him), verify it with your information, create a virtual visa card, add your other bank account, add your Payoneer card, load money to your visa virtual card using your Payoneer card, then transfer money from your visa virtual card to your bank account.

Hope this help you.
  • labradoodlelabradoodle Member Posts: 3
    Juan Yunis wrote:

Also this is my first post but i've read a lot of things. So here we go.

1. When signed up for the card, you could have selected a different shipping address, what i mean with this is that you should selected that option, so no there is no a way at least an admin could change that for you.
    2. In order to use the US Payment Service you must have a Payoneer card enabled, because in that way you can withdraw the money from the account, so basically you just add you US Payment Service Account number in Amazon, then Amazon make the transfer to you USPS account and finally you can withdraw the money using the card.
    3. There is a way but i've read that you cannot have the card and GTBS (Global Transfer Bank System). Check this: http://www.payoneer....nkTransfer.aspx or search with google about any third party service that can use your Payoneer card information in order to debit you the amount you want, so what i mean with this is that you could have another system that uses you Payoneer card information, debit the amount you need and send it you by check or bank transfer. (An other alternative is that you can create to 2 paypal accounts, so in one you have linked USPS Account and in the other one you have your other US Bank Account and send money using your Payoneer card with PayPal to your PayPal account, it's a little tricky but can be done).
    4. Well , that depends, but i've read over there that some user can have more than 10000 USD in their accounts, but i cannot confirm it.

I found a possible way to make what you need for moving funds between bank accounts, you can create an account in EntroPay (sorry admins if this bother you, i'm just helping him), verify it with your information, create a virtual visa card, add your other bank account, add your Payoneer card, load money to your visa virtual card using your Payoneer card, then transfer money from your visa virtual card to your bank account.

Hope this help you.

I haven't signed up yet actually, I wanted to clear up my doubts before doing so. Especially about the whole shipping thing, knowing now that I can use a different shipping address I'm all set to go. So thanks for clearing that up :)

As for the transfers to another bank, I'd considered the secondary Paypal option, but since they're pretty trigger happy about closing accounts I didn't consider it viable. I'll look into Entropay, for the time being though, I'm nowhere close to 10 grand so that can wait.

Thanks again for your help! If anyone has anything to add regarding any of these questions please do feel free to contribute.
  • Juan YunisJuan Yunis Member Posts: 4

I haven't signed up yet actually, I wanted to clear up my doubts before doing so. Especially about the whole shipping thing, knowing now that I can use a different shipping address I'm all set to go. So thanks for clearing that up :)

As for the transfers to another bank, I'd considered the secondary Paypal option, but since they're pretty trigger happy about closing accounts I didn't consider it viable. I'll look into Entropay, for the time being though, I'm nowhere close to 10 grand so that can wait.

Thanks again for your help! If anyone has anything to add regarding any of these questions please do feel free to contribute.

Yes you are right about PayPal, my PayPayl account is from USA so i always use a VPN to access my account and make operations in that way i've a little less chance to be blocked or ban, i don't want to try with another paypal account, because that could be a big risk.
    Also in EntroPay you can have simultaneous visa virtual cards, each one can have up to 2000USD, so that could work for you.