$50 Start-up Bonus

Hey... I was told that I'd get a $50 bonus for opening an account and having money paid into it by 31 March... my new account is open & money has been paid in. Please advise when I'll get the bonus...

Comments

• realtimerealtime Posts: 35Member ✭✭
    Actually, Payoneer will pay $25 USD if you load or receive $100 USD into your account if you've signed up through a referral link. 
    I don't know about your $50USD campaign. 
  • simira911simira911 Posts: 0Member
    im having the same problem i got a mail saying that if i load the account more than 100$ i will get a 50$ so, but i have load the account 300$ but i didn't receive any reward!
    following is from the mail
    "Thank you for participating in the Payoneer Refer A Friend Program! Your Payoneer application has been approved, and you're just one step away from earning $50

Once you've received at least $100 in payments, you will receive your reward to your Payoneer Account. So why wait? Start getting paid today!"
    im having the same problem i got a mail saying that if i load the account more than 100$ i will get a 50$ so, but i have load the account 300$ but i didn't receive any reward!
    following is from the mail
    "Thank you for participating in the Payoneer Refer A Friend Program! Your Payoneer application has been approved, and you're just one step away from earning $50

Once you've received at least $100 in payments, you will receive your reward to your Payoneer Account. So why wait? Start getting paid today!"