Wrong Information! Error When Try To Log In

TanyaTanya Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
edited October 2012 in Ask The Community
I have this ticket opened LTK529016965792X on Wed, 10 Oct 2012 but I have not get any response I got an Odesk and Paypal account and I would like to take advantage of the card service to get paid. So I called to see if my card could be reactivated, but I haven´t get any response since then. Can you please help me?

This is the link to my odesk profile:

https://www.odesk.com/users/~01f60d3a90b8a4258d

I can send you the proper ID documentation.

Best regards,

Tanya HM

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Tanya wrote:

I have this ticket opened LTK529016965792X on Wed, 10 Oct 2012 but I have not get any response I got an Odesk and Paypal account and I would like to take advantage of the card service to get paid. So I called to see if my card could be reactivated, but I haven´t get any response since then. Can you please help me?

This is the link to my odesk profile:

https://www.odesk.com/users/~01f60d3a90b8a4258d

I can send you the proper ID documentation.

Best regards,

Tanya HM

Hi Tanya,

I see you responded to the questionnaire. Please add the answers to the questions found there, once you do that let me know and I will pass the application to our approval department.

• TanyaTanya Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    David wrote:

Hi Tanya,

I see you responded to the questionnaire. Please add the answers to the questions found there, once you do that let me know and I will pass the application to our approval department.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply I am not sure about what questionnaire you are referring to. I already have the card I just need to reactivate it I send all the requested info

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tanya
    Tanya wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply I am not sure about what questionnaire you are referring to. I already have the card I just need to reactivate it I send all the requested info

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tanya

I already sent the information requested, when I call customer service the answer I get is that still pending for approval, but I submitted the ticket almost 2 weeks ago. Why is taking so long if I already have a card? It just need to be activated and I will like to use it with pay pal and Odesk.
    Tanya wrote:

I already sent the information requested, when I call customer service the answer I get is that still pending for approval, but I submitted the ticket almost 2 weeks ago. Why is taking so long if I already have a card? It just need to be activated and I will like to use it with pay pal and Odesk.

Hi,

I am sending you a private message with further details.

Hi I sent you the info requested

Best regards,
    Tanya wrote:

Hi I sent you the info requested

Best regards,

Great.