Custom "branded" Cards For Individuals

EienEien Member Posts: 5
When I got my Payoneer card, I was working with Freelancer, but now later down the road, we've grown apart pretty much completely. I still have about a years to go with my card, but I'm just wondering if you have any plans to offer "custom banded cards" for individuals as well? I know that companies can apply for their own branded cards, but will individuals be able to choose picture of their own? Kinda in the way all the banks offer this service.

I wouldn't mind some reasonable extra fee for this ($10-$20) service, as I'd love to get card completely unique to me.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Eien wrote:

When I got my Payoneer card, I was working with Freelancer, but now later down the road, we've grown apart pretty much completely. I still have about a years to go with my card, but I'm just wondering if you have any plans to offer "custom banded cards" for individuals as well? I know that companies can apply for their own branded cards, but will individuals be able to choose picture of their own? Kinda in the way all the banks offer this service.

I wouldn't mind some reasonable extra fee for this ($10-$20) service, as I'd love to get card completely unique to me.

Currently, we do not offer that. However, I will be sure to pass your suggestion along. Thank you for your feedback.

• DePalmoDePalmo Member Posts: 3

I second this proposal. I too have started to work on oDesk, but for some time now, they are going down the toilet and I have moved to other freelance websites and I also have steady income from my regular clients, but my Payoneer card still says "oDesk".

It's been a while since this proposal was "passed along", but please, pass it again. I also don't mind to pay a reasonable one time fee for this.

If it's not too much trouble (and expense) for you, please enable us this option. Would really appreciate it (and you will make a buck or two more ;)).