New Card

Hello, my payoneer card is in a bad shape atm, im thinking to order a new one. I have a few questions;

the number remains the same or it will change?

Also, can i order a new card, mine its not been stolen, only bad shape (some atms wont take it). I need to cancel the first one to ask for a new one? (i would like to still buying from internet while the card is coming to my place)

Thanks,

Nicolas

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    niklas85 wrote:

Hello, my payoneer card is in a bad shape atm, im thinking to order a new one. I have a few questions;

the number remains the same or it will change?

Also, can i order a new card, mine its not been stolen, only bad shape (some atms wont take it). I need to cancel the first one to ask for a new one? (i would like to still buying from internet while the card is coming to my place)

Thanks,

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

If you order a new card then you will have a new card number. You can leave it open, please request to leave it open when you contact support to order a new card.

• Hi David, I am Indonesian Payoneer user. my account is: [email protected] Months ago I have transfered money (about $429.52) to my Payoneer Card that hasn't activated yet. I transfered money from Direct Deposit Amazon using US Payment Service And receive money from Friend's Payoneer Card. The condition is My card still inactive with money inside it. I am waiting my card (addressed to my house ) and until now it doesn't arrive yet (3 months from sending date). I am confusing, and I tell the CS, then she send me new card once again to different address (my office). after a month the new card arrived, then I activated it and now it's active. But, no money inside, because my money still in the previous card that hasn't activated yet (xxxxxxx-2505). The card that active and in my hand is xxxxxxxxx-3002.

The questions are:
    1. How to transfer my money in the previous payoneer card (inactive) into my new payoneer card that active. (xxxxxx-2505 to xxxxxxxxx-3002)?

2. Can I still using the US Payment Service with my new payoneer card?

I hope you can give the solution asap, and thanks in advance :)
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hi David, I am Indonesian Payoneer user. my account is: [email protected] Months ago I have transfered money (about $429.52) to my Payoneer Card that hasn't activated yet. I transfered money from Direct Deposit Amazon using US Payment Service And receive money from Friend's Payoneer Card. The condition is My card still inactive with money inside it. I am waiting my card (addressed to my house ) and until now it doesn't arrive yet (3 months from sending date). I am confusing, and I tell the CS, then she send me new card once again to different address (my office). after a month the new card arrived, then I activated it and now it's active. But, no money inside, because my money still in the previous card that hasn't activated yet (xxxxxxx-2505). The card that active and in my hand is xxxxxxxxx-3002.

The questions are:
    1. How to transfer my money in the previous payoneer card (inactive) into my new payoneer card that active. (xxxxxx-2505 to xxxxxxxxx-3002)?

2. Can I still using the US Payment Service with my new payoneer card?

I hope you can give the solution asap, and thanks in advance :)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

I passed on your request to the proper department, they have transferred your balance and your US Payment Service information to your active card.

• Thank you David, for the quick response and action. Now my card is ready to use with balance in it. :)

David wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

I passed on your request to the proper department, they have transferred your balance and your US Payment Service information to your active card.