Now, Anyone Can Load Money To Your Card

Its writing on payoneer Website
Dear Team,

Iam trying reading all FAQ and here in the Forum the Regulation and sorry for me its totaly confused how this Load works.
Since today i find a Promotion Banner on the Payoneer Website its shows this "Now, anyone can load money to your card".

1.) For me thats mean ANYONE have a Credit Card can send Money to my Card now ?
2.) If so what the excatly Regulations for this ?
3.) Can i recieve Money DIRECT from my Customer worldwide to my Card, if i selling some Product or Service ?
4.) If iam wrong so whats mean this "Now, anyone can load money to your card" ?

Hope i get a clearly Answer so i can understand it more better.

Regards

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    asia2012 wrote:

Dear Team,

Iam trying reading all FAQ and here in the Forum the Regulation and sorry for me its totaly confused how this Load works.
    Since today i find a Promotion Banner on the Payoneer Website its shows this "Now, anyone can load money to your card".

1.) For me thats mean ANYONE have a Credit Card can send Money to my Card now ?
    2.) If so what the excatly Regulations for this ?
    3.) Can i recieve Money DIRECT from my Customer worldwide to my Card, if i selling some Product or Service ?
    4.) If iam wrong so whats mean this "Now, anyone can load money to your card" ?

Hope i get a clearly Answer so i can understand it more better.

Regards

Hi,

This message means that you have the ability to receive private loads to your Payoneer card.

You can now receive private load payments from other people with their MasterCard or Visa cards.

To view rules and regulations for this service please click here.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

• analiaanalia Member Posts: 5
    David wrote:

Hi,

This message means that you have the ability to receive private loads to your Payoneer card.

You can now receive private load payments from other people with their MasterCard or Visa cards.

To view rules and regulations for this service please click here.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Hi David, I come from the Argentina group... I'm not sure if I got this clear. I've been told that "if i only receive Private Loads (my client is from the USA), Payoneer eventually won't accept those anymore. That I MUST receive payments through Paypal, Moneybookers or other partners too...

http://community.payoneer.com/topic/1860-usuarios-en-argentina/page__view__findpost__p__12935 (in Spanish, sorry)

Why MUST I receive payments through PayPal when their fee is 5,4% + 1% and yours is 3,75%? Am I not able to use ONLY Private loads?

Also, I received these lines on an email: "Now that your Payoneer account has been activated, anyone may load your card by clicking here. New accounts have a temporary private load limit of $300. To increase this limit, simply receive payments from any of our official partners or using our US Payment Service."
    How will I be notified when this limit is gone?

And last question, I was told that I need to receive at least 3 partner payments in order to be allowed to start receiving Direct Payments... is this true? (I can't find that post).

Too many questions... :blink:
    Thank you! Thank you!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    analia wrote:

Hi David, I come from the Argentina group... I'm not sure if I got this clear. I've been told that "if i only receive Private Loads (my client is from the USA), Payoneer eventually won't accept those anymore. That I MUST receive payments through Paypal, Moneybookers or other partners too...

http://community.payoneer.com/topic/1860-usuarios-en-argentina/page__view__findpost__p__12935 (in Spanish, sorry)

Why MUST I receive payments through PayPal when their fee is 5,4% + 1% and yours is 3,75%? Am I not able to use ONLY Private loads?

Also, I received these lines on an email: "Now that your Payoneer account has been activated, anyone may load your card by clicking here. New accounts have a temporary private load limit of $300. To increase this limit, simply receive payments from any of our official partners or using our US Payment Service."
    How will I be notified when this limit is gone?

And last question, I was told that I need to receive at least 3 partner payments in order to be allowed to start receiving Direct Payments... is this true? (I can't find that post).

Too many questions... :blink:
    Thank you! Thank you!

Hi,

Private loads are an additional service we offer to active Payoneer cardholders. The main purpose for the card is to receive payments from Payoneer partners or via our US Payment Service.

There is not a specific amount of payments you need to use the private load option, you just need to be active in Partner/US Payment Service payments to be able to receive private loads.