Great Article About Payoneer On Techcrunch

TaliaTalia ModeratorMember Posts: 514 ✭✭
Hi guys!

Just wanted to let you know that we had a great article published about us on TechCrunch. You can read the entire article here: http://techcrunch.com/2011/04/20/payoneer/

Here's an excerpt:

With Payoneer, all users are Master Card debit card cardholders. This means that once funds are deposited into their accounts, users can immediately make standard credit card payments, or withdraw cash from ATMs. For affiliates, the real upside is that they can use their cards to pay for traffic they buy **without** the back and forth local-to-international money transfers.

Also, using Payoneer doesn’t require users to have bank accounts, and the cards can be reloaded within hours of funds being deposited in user accounts. And now with the newly launch local bank transfer service, Payoneer can transfer funds in the local currency of the user, as opposed to the currency they were paid in (typically USD). Local currency transfers are both cheaper ($6.95-9.95) and faster than a standard wire transfer. For international users residing in countries where banking systems are still lagging decades behind those of Western countries these are big deals.
Talia

Comments

• ERushERush Member Posts: 2
    Talia wrote:

Hi guys!

Just wanted to let you know that we had a great article published about us on TechCrunch. You can read the entire article here: http://techcrunch.com/2011/04/20/payoneer/

Here's an excerpt:

Nice to see that, and you are really playing very important role in the field and helping many people to get paid! congratz!
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    Aw, thanks so much! :-)
    Talia
  • frustratedfrustrated Member Posts: 4
    Talia wrote:

Aw, thanks so much! :-)

Nice to see You in Techcrunch. I can see improvements being made to the forum and community support managers being hired. Earlier When someone registers for an account it must be approved manually by someone and my account registered months ago has not been activated till now:)

Now it's a surprise to receive prompt replies in forums.
    Hi Frustrated,

We know there were problems with the forums before, which is why we removed them and started over. Nissim and I work specifically within the community, so replies will be received promptly (as much as possible).

Glad to see you're happy :-)
    Talia
  • LindaLinda Member Posts: 2
    Talia wrote:

Hi Frustrated,

We know there were problems with the forums before, which is why we removed them and started over. Nissim and I work specifically within the community, so replies will be received promptly (as much as possible).

Glad to see you're happy :-)

I agree with Frustrated. I was "frustrated" cause I couldn't figure out how to post in the forum. I emailed Nissim and promptly got a reply. Kudos to you both. Linda
    Linda wrote:

I agree with Frustrated. I was "frustrated" cause I couldn't figure out how to post in the forum. I emailed Nissim and promptly got a reply. Kudos to you both. Linda

Actually, I'm the one who answered you via email :-) Glad everything worked out. Great to see you here.
    Talia
  • jadeenjadeen Member Posts: 2
    Hola- Alguno sabe el código del Banco en NY? Es que para registrar mi Payoneer en las empresas me piden se requiere el código del Banco y para mi ha sido imposible conseguirlo. Gracias.
    Jadeen