I'm not able to upload my ID document

I cannot upload my identification document despite trying several times. At every attempt I get the message that says:
"Sorry, The page you are looking for does not exist, or has been removed".

I posted this on your Facebook page over a week ago and got a reply telling me to send a direct message mentioning my email address. I did as instructed. I received a reply asking me whether I use a smart phone or a PC/laptop because this problem occurs on smartphones. I replied saying that I use a laptop. It's been four days but no reply has been forthcoming. Therefore I have signed up here for the express purpose of posting about the issue in the hope of receiving a reply.

So, here's my problem again:

I cannot upload my identification document despite trying several times. At every attempt I get the message that says:
"Sorry, The page you are looking for does not exist, or has been removed".

And here's my request:
Since I cannot upload my ID document at the website, please provide/suggest an alternative method via email (the same email I use at this forum) so that I can finally submit my ID document successfully.

Comments

• bizgains
    bizgains Member Posts: 3
    Update: I cannot upload the file from ANY computer - I tried uploading it from an internet cafe using three different browsers. I keep getting the same error message. The bug is evidently at your server end.