I Have A Problem From Activating My Paypal Account Using My Payoneer Card

Hello, i have a problem adding a bank account/credit card in my paypal account.. it say "That bank account is already assigned to another PayPal account." please help me to fix this problem thanks!.

Screenshots Problems

Bank Account
Capture1.jpg

Debit Card
Capture.jpg

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hello, i have a problem adding a bank account/credit card in my paypal account.. it say "That bank account is already assigned to another PayPal account." please help me to fix this problem thanks!.

Screenshots Problems

Bank Account
    Capture1.jpg

Debit Card
    Capture.jpg

Paypal only allows a bank account to be associated with one paypal account. So if you have added your US Payment Service details to one paypal account, their regulations won't allow you to add it to another.

• Jeff TesorioJeff Tesorio Member Posts: 6
    David wrote:

Paypal only allows a bank account to be associated with one paypal account. So if you have added your US Payment Service details to one paypal account, their regulations won't allow you to add it to another.

I try the bank account option but' i still get an error, :( help me please, i did not link my payoneer card to another paypal account, by the way sir David, my US Payment are activated or not yet? because i already submit my questioner and other requirements in my US Payments Service...

I try the bank account option but' i still get an error, :( help me please, i did not link my payoneer card to another paypal account, by the way sir David, my US Payment are activated or not yet? because i already submit my questioner and other requirements in my US Payments Service...

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will look into this.

• Jeff TesorioJeff Tesorio Member Posts: 6
    David wrote:

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will look into this.

i send you my pm sir.

i send you my pm sir.

Thank you, I will review it and get back to you.