Can I Load My Payoneer Card To Any Bank In The Philippines?

Hello, can i load my payoneer card to any bank in the Philippines using the payoneer card number?

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hello, can i load my payoneer card to any bank in the Philippines using the payoneer card number?

Hi,

Currently we do not support transferring money from your card to your bank account. We are currently looking into this and will notify you when we have an update.

• Jeff TesorioJeff Tesorio Member Posts: 6
    David wrote:

Hi,

Currently we do not support transferring money from your card to your bank account. We are currently looking into this and will notify you when we have an update.

Thanks for your reply, by the way how to load my payoneer card?

Thanks for your reply, by the way how to load my payoneer card?

You can load money to your card by earning payments from any Payoneer partner or via our US Payment Service.

• rjmamo11rjmamo11 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    hi may i ask how can i get payoneer atm card? where? looking forward for your ASAP response. thanks :) im here at philippines
    rjmamo11 wrote:

hi may i ask how can i get payoneer atm card? where? looking forward for your ASAP response. thanks :) im here at philippines

You can sign up for the card by logging into your account with any of our partners and selecting Payoneer as your payment method. You will then be taken to an online application page, please fill out the requested details.

If you do not have an account with any of our partner you can apply directly through our website.

• nwizeeenwizeee Member Posts: 1
    hi ... May i ask , im from philippines , let say i already have a payooner card , how can i load funds to my card ? Pls reply . Thanks and GOD BLESS ALWAYS !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    You can use a few services to receive funds in Philippines. You can receive payments via MasterCard or bank transfers, depending on your needs. 
  • ValadhielValadhiel Member Posts: 0
    Hi, I think you can load your card via local credit card when you receive money from one of payoneer's partners such as payoneer or fiverr. The card loading will be unlocked if you receive money from their paying partners.
  • ValadhielValadhiel Member Posts: 0
    Hi, I think you can load your card via local credit card when you receive money from one of payoneer's partners such as payoneer or fiverr. The card loading will be unlocked if you receive money from their paying partners.