Can I Change My Name In Us Payment Service?

Hello,

I want to ask if there is a possibility to change my name in US Payment service. My name in US Payment Service is Taher Ibrahim. I would like it to be Taher Said.

Ibrahim is my family name. Said is my father's name. I want to do this because I have very old paypal personal account that when I registered I used Taher Said as first name and last name.

Now after I applied for US Payment Service, I didn't know that I can't withdraw to payoneer by different last name from paypal.

Please I hope I can find a help in that because I feel like all the doors are closed for withdrawing my money from Paypal. And the US Payment Service is the best solution for me

Thank you for cooperation

Taher

Comments

• Taher IbrahimTaher Ibrahim Member Posts: 8
    By the way, I can provide my passport photo ID for confirmation of my name.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Taher,

We cannot change the name on the US Payment Service only. The name used is the name on your Payoneer card, which must be your current legal name. The only option you have is to change the name on your account, by providing us with documents of a legal name change.

That being said, you should not have a problem receiving the payments from PayPal. As long as PayPal support adding a bank account with a different surname, Payoneer will recognize the distinction and accept the payments to your US Payment Service.
    Okay. I hope so.

Thank you very much
    edited October 2012
    I requested now a withdrawal of small amount of money and will see what will happen. The money will come with the name of Taher Said.

Thank you for cooperation
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok great, please keep me updated. It should take a few business days to transfer.
    I have withdrawn $1.50 for trial and it was deposited in my Payoneer account successfully.

Thank you very much for great support.
  • Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Hello Taher.
    Salam, i am happy to read that you have transfer funds from paypal to master card with out any issue. I also want to create a paypal account in Pakistan and want to attach US Payment service with it to withdraw money.
    I am verified member of US Payment Service
    By which method you have confirmed your US Virtual Bank account in PayPal when u added it?
  • I have something like you. My paypal account was created in 2004 under the corporate name and also my data as the owner. Im register in PAYONEER with my personas info and also this can be confirm in the USPS option in my account. BUT then trying to do a withdraw from PAYPAL it shows the corporate name.
    I need to know if the corporate name is register in USPS or with my personal name.

AS i read in this post the withdraw from paypal will reach my account with no problem ? Were is the corporate name registered in USPS or in PAYPAL.