Videochat

payoneer's policy
Hi everyone! i would like to know how exactly does payoneer works? what can i do with the card i receive? and most of all what is Payoneer’s policy on transactions that involve sexually oriented goods and services? meaning videochat. thanks

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    bubu91 wrote:

Hi everyone! i would like to know how exactly does payoneer works? what can i do with the card i receive? and most of all what is Payoneer’s policy on transactions that involve sexually oriented goods and services? meaning videochat. thanks

Hi,

I moved your thread to our customer support section, as it does not seem to be in regards to our US Payment Service.

The Payoneer card is a Prepaid Debit MasterCard card, which can be used to make purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide.

You can use the card you receive in order to receive payments from any of our official partners (companies/sites that pay with Payoneer). We do work with adult partners, some of which are online video sites. If you're working with any of them that support Payoneer, you can receive your payments/earnings directly to the card.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer