Problem With Your Payoneer Card

Withdraw Problem with Payoneer from Odesk
Hello,

Unfortunately, there appears to be a problem with your Payoneer card. Please contact Payoneer support and refer to Payee ID samadooff.

I am now with trouble. I need a solution on this. Payonner told that they need several business days ... that is big problem to me. I have activated my card. And input the security Pin also at Payoneer.

Please, Help ...

And another question. Is it possible to use the Payoneer master card as a Payment Method at oDesk?

Best regards,
Abdessamad TIRHZAOUI

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    samadooff wrote:

Hello,

Unfortunately, there appears to be a problem with your Payoneer card. Please contact Payoneer support and refer to Payee ID samadooff.

I am now with trouble. I need a solution on this. Payonner told that they need several business days ... that is big problem to me. I have activated my card. And input the security Pin also at Payoneer.

Please, Help ...

And another question. Is it possible to use the Payoneer master card as a Payment Method at oDesk?

Best regards,
    Abdessamad TIRHZAOUI

Hi,

Please provide me with the ticket number (starts with LTK) and I will look into this for you.

Yes, oDesk is a Payoneer partner and you can receive payments from them to your card.

• samadooffsamadooff Member Posts: 11
    David wrote:

Hi,

Please provide me with the ticket number (starts with LTK) and I will look into this for you.

Yes, oDesk is a Payoneer partner and you can receive payments from them to your card.

Hello,

I cannot find my ticket number, but my reference number in your system is 1917734.

Thank you for response,
    Abdessamad TIRHZAOUI
    samadooff wrote:

Hello,

I cannot find my ticket number, but my reference number in your system is 1917734.

Thank you for response,
    Abdessamad TIRHZAOUI

Your card has yet to be approved. An email was sent to you on October 20 asking for further information. Please respond to that email with the requested information.

David wrote:

Your card has yet to be approved. An email was sent to you on October 20 asking for further information. Please respond to that email with the requested information.

Hello,

I did not find any message as you say, and I had set up my payment method until October 21.

Regards,
    Abdessamad TIRHZAOUI
    Hello,

I have just found my ticket number LTK12129069709593X

Regards,
    Abdessamad TIRHZAOUI
    samadooff wrote:

Hello,

I have just found my ticket number LTK12129069709593X

Regards,
    Abdessamad TIRHZAOUI

I have resent the email to you, please review it and follow the necessary steps.

edited October 2012
    David wrote:

I have resent the email to you, please review it and follow the necessary steps.

Hello,

In the e-mail you told me:
    "Once you have an available balance in your oDesk account to make a withdrawal, please go to your oDesk wallet and click "withdraw" to perform the withdrawal to your Payoneer account."

When I go to Odesk and I try to perform the withdrawal to my Payoneer account, this message appears:
    "Unfortunately, there appears to be a problem with your Payoneer card. Please contact Payoneer support and refer to Payee ID samadooff."

Please what should I do ?

Thanks,
    Abdessamad TIRHZAOUI
    samadooff wrote:

Hello,

In the e-mail you told me:
    "Once you have an available balance in your oDesk account to make a withdrawal, please go to your oDesk wallet and click "withdraw" to perform the withdrawal to your Payoneer account."

When I go to Odesk and I try to perform the withdrawal to my Payoneer account, this message appears:
    "Unfortunately, there appears to be a problem with your Payoneer card. Please contact Payoneer support and refer to Payee ID samadooff."

Please what should I do ?

Thanks,
    Abdessamad TIRHZAOUI

Respond to that email from our support department letting them know you have a pending payout from oDesk.

David wrote:

Respond to that email from our support department letting them know you have a pending payout from oDesk.

I have just sent them this message:

Hello,

I am writing to you to let you know that I have an available balance of 22.90 $ in oDesk but I cannot withdraw it because my card is not yet approved.

This message appears when I try to perform the withdrawal to my Payoneer account:

There is my Payoneer ID if you need it to approve my card: 1917734

Regards,
    Abdessamad TIRHZAOUI

is it OK ?
    edited October 2012
    samadooff wrote:

I have just sent them this message:

Hello,

I am writing to you to let you know that I have an available balance of 22.90 $ in oDesk but I cannot withdraw it because my card is not yet approved.

This message appears when I try to perform the withdrawal to my Payoneer account:

Regards,
    Abdessamad TIRHZAOUI

is it OK ?

Please include a screenshot of the payment in your response.

edited October 2012
    David wrote:

Please include a screenshot of the payment in your response.

OK, here is it:

Hello,

Regards,
    Abdessamad TIRHZAOUI
    samadooff wrote:

OK, here is it:

Hello,

Regards,
    Abdessamad TIRHZAOUI

Hi,

I meant include a screenshot in your response email to our approval department.

David wrote:

Hi,

I meant include a screenshot in your response email to our approval department.

OK, done
    samadooff wrote:

OK, done

They reply me:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

This is an automated reply. Thank you for sending the requested information or documents. Due to a recent increase in incoming applications for Payoneer accounts, our customers are experiencing waiting times that are longer than usual.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we are doing our best to assist you as soon as possible.

When contacting us regarding this issue, please use the following reference number: LTK12129069847936X.

If you have any questions after your account has already been approved, please use our webform for faster service: http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx.

Thank you,

Payoneer's Account Approval Department

Is it OK ?
    samadooff wrote:

They reply me:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

This is an automated reply. Thank you for sending the requested information or documents. Due to a recent increase in incoming applications for Payoneer accounts, our customers are experiencing waiting times that are longer than usual.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we are doing our best to assist you as soon as possible.

When contacting us regarding this issue, please use the following reference number: LTK12129069847936X.

If you have any questions after your account has already been approved, please use our webform for faster service: http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx.

Thank you,

Payoneer's Account Approval Department

Is it OK ?

Hi,

Yeah, that is fine.

Your ID has been processed and is awaiting review by our approval department.

David wrote:

Hi,

Yeah, that is fine.

Your ID has been processed and is awaiting review by our approval department.

Thanks a lot, and please tell me how mush time the review will take ?
    samadooff wrote:

Thanks a lot, and please tell me how mush time the review will take ?

You should be hearing from them within 24 hours.

• TYTTYT Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2016
    Hello, I have the same problem PLEASE HELP!!!!

Unfortunately, there appears to be a problem with your Payoneer card. Please contact Payoneer support and refer to Payee ID tarik_hawamdeh
  • TYTTYT Member Posts: 4
    I would like to thank Payoneer Custom Care for helping me to solve this problem.
    The problem was that I had two Payoneer accounts. The Payoneer custom care helped me to merge them into one account. and now it's working.