Problem On Withdrawing With The Card

bladeblade Member Posts: 5
Hello I have a problem with my card and the problem that I have is that I cannot withdraw from the a ATM because appears that I don't have enough funds in order to process the transaction and I was trying to get the money with an amount that I completely sure that I have and checked on my online account before to do it and now the company (payoneer) has charged me almost $30 just in fees since I activated the card just because I had the problem with unsuccessful transactions and even I cannot do online purchaches because of the problem with the card.

So what can I do to cancel the card?

Because I know that the company is not going to give me back those fees already charged and the money that I have there is going to be lost. Unfortunately since I've ordered the card....only bad experiences I have.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    blade wrote:

Hello I have a problem with my card and the problem that I have is that I cannot withdraw from the a ATM because appears that I don't have enough funds in order to process the transaction and I was trying to get the money with an amount that I completely sure that I have and checked on my online account before to do it and now the company (payoneer) has charged me almost $30 just in fees since I activated the card just because I had the problem with unsuccessful transactions and even I cannot do online purchaches because of the problem with the card.

So what can I do to cancel the card?

Because I know that the company is not going to give me back those fees already charged and the money that I have there is going to be lost. Unfortunately since I've ordered the card....only bad experiences I have.

You do not have to cancel the card, you are not charged anything for keeping it without adding funds.

However, if you would still like to cancel you can contact our support department.

• bladeblade Member Posts: 5
    David wrote:

You do not have to cancel the card, you are not charged anything for keeping it without adding funds.

However, if you would still like to cancel you can contact our support department.

Mmmm in other words nobody is going to give an answer about why I have problems when I am trying to use the card (In an ATM and Online Purchases) and as I said before my funds will be lost with almost $30 of fees for not using it.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    blade wrote:

Mmmm in other words nobody is going to give an answer about why I have problems when I am trying to use the card (In an ATM and Online Purchases) and as I said before my funds will be lost with almost $30 of fees for not using it.

Hi,

If you private message me the email associated with your Payoneer account I will look into this for you.