May I have both Local bank account and Prepaid mastercard

I want to know answers

Answers

• neelneel Posts: 57Member ✭✭
    Hello @anonymous103 if you choose the card method while signup then you will receive both card and also an US virtual bank account details. Also you can withdraw funds from ATM by card/ transfer money from payoneer account to your local bank account
    Md Zahidul Islam
    Founder
    Seven Sign
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The option to withdraw funds to your local bank account depend on the availability your account has.
    There are two things to consider, the country you are residing in and the program of the card.

If you apply directly from Payoneer, you can check to see if the option to withdraw funds to your local bank is supported by clicking here. This information reflects to all direct Payoneer account sign ups.

If your account was created through a company that has a direct payment option through Payoneer, while not common, the ability to be able to withdraw funds to your local bank account may be affected. To be sure if the option is still supported, it is recommend to get in touch with a Payoneer representative so he can review this information for you. . 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• festushealthfestushealth Posts: 1Member
    Can I transfer money from local bank accounts to my payoneer account/card?
  • 360musicng360musicng Posts: 1Member
    Please i want to change the account number on my payoneer account? or can i have two payoneer accounts?
    http://360musicng.co
    Can I transfer money from local bank accounts to my payoneer account/card?
    The option to receive cash gifts or load your account with the use or your personal bank account or credit card is not supported by our service. 

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

Please i want to change the account number on my payoneer account? or can i have two payoneer accounts?
    You can request to add additional collection bank account details to your existing account. You can contact our support center to request this and explain why you require multiple global payment details.