Need Us Virrtual Bank Account

Hello,
I am a freelancer. I have Payoneer MasterCard associated with oDesk and using the card for withdrawing cash in Pakistan.
I also have some clients that mostly pay via PayPal, which doesn't support cash withdrawal in my Country. So I need a virtual us bank account for transacting money from PayPal to my Payoneer debit card so i can easily withdraw money in Pakistan.
Please tell me the procedure for applying.
Thanks

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I am a freelancer. I have Payoneer MasterCard associated with oDesk and using the card for withdrawing cash in Pakistan.
    I also have some clients that mostly pay via PayPal, which doesn't support cash withdrawal in my Country. So I need a virtual us bank account for transacting money from PayPal to my Payoneer debit card so i can easily withdraw money in Pakistan.
    Please tell me the procedure for applying.
    Thanks

Hi,

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire to fill out for the US Payment Service.

• Hi David,

I am from India and I have created Payoneer account yesterday but I dont see any option to create virtual credit card.
    We Indians cannot get Mastercard debit card from you as RBI does not allow it.

I have US Paypal account. Can I create US virtual bank account and add it to Paypal to get the funds and then transfer
    bank amount to Virtual credit card? Is it possible?

Hi David,

I am from India and I have created Payoneer account yesterday but I dont see any option to create virtual credit card.
    We Indians cannot get Mastercard debit card from you as RBI does not allow it.

I have US Paypal account. Can I create US virtual bank account and add it to Paypal to get the funds and then transfer
    bank amount to Virtual credit card? Is it possible?

Unfortunately, the virtual card also cannot be issued to Indian residents under RBI regulation.

The US Payment Service only works with the Payoneer card.

• mohoo16mohoo16 Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

Hi,

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire to fill out for the US Payment Service.

Hi Davide,
    Can you please send me the questionnaire to fill out for the US Payment Service. I already PM you my email associated with my Payoneer account.
    Thank you!
    mohoo16 wrote:

Hi Davide,
    Can you please send me the questionnaire to fill out for the US Payment Service. I already PM you my email associated with my Payoneer account.
    Thank you!

Thanks, I will look over your message and get back to you.