Urgent - Missing Information (Private Load)

TomGermanTomGerman Member Posts: 2
edited October 2012 in Ask The Community
Unacceptable behavior of Payoneer' support
Payment ID Numbers: 5139466 and 5145509

Yesterday (Tuesday, 23rd of November, 2012) I mad two private loads to my Payoneer Card (USD 350 + USD 610).

In the middle of the night, I received an email from Payoneer that they need a copy of my passport and credit card to process this payment.

Within minutes I have sent them what they wanted despite the fact, that - in my case - the sending and receiving person is the same.

After 24 hours - without any info from Payoneer - I called my credit card company and I got the information, that both payments were approved the same moment when I made my 'private loads'.
For my credit card company (the one I was paying from) there was no problem and they don't understand why Payoneer acts like this.

And why Payoneer falsely claims that they could not process my payment.
The fact is that the payment has been approved and payed yesterday.
In that regard, says Payoneer not the truth.

I then read in various user forums, how bad the Payoneer support is and that it often takes days and days, until some kind of reaction.

I'm very shocked and disappointed.

Today is still Wednesday, and Payoneer promises to make a payment available within two business days (after confirmation of payment)

Since the confirmation and approval of my payment through my credit card company has already done yesterday, I expect that I have the money available by Friday.

Otherwise, I will instruct my lawyer to investigate the process and, where appropriate, to file a case.

Arbitrariness is unacceptable and against the law.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

The Payments in question were indeed authorized by your card company, the message you received explains that our Payment Department is requesting further details before we can complete the transaction, in order to comply with online payment regulations.

Currently the charges are still in pre-authorization, meaning that your card company authorized them but Payoneer did not complete the transaction, and after 7 business days they automatically expire and are returned to your card.

I am trying to locate your e-mail but am unable. Please make sure that the attachments you sent do not exceed 3MB, as we are unable to receive e-mails larger than this size. If this is not the issue, please forward the e-mail to me at [email protected], and I will make sure they are processed as soon as possible.
  • TomGermanTomGerman Member Posts: 2
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

The Payments in question were indeed authorized by your card company, the message you received explains that our Payment Department is requesting further details before we can complete the transaction, in order to comply with online payment regulations.

Currently the charges are still in pre-authorization, meaning that your card company authorized them but Payoneer did not complete the transaction, and after 7 business days they automatically expire and are returned to your card.

I am trying to locate your e-mail but am unable. Please make sure that the attachments you sent do not exceed 3MB, as we are unable to receive e-mails larger than this size. If this is not the issue, please forward the e-mail to me at [email protected], and I will make sure they are processed as soon as possible.

3 MB !

Your 'Payment Department' requested three scans and then there is a limit of 3 MB ?

I haven't got any error message!
    There was no information about this limit in Payoneer's request.

I resized the attachments and have sent it again (with you on cc).

I expect that my funds will be available on Friday.

I am not responsible for unexpected 'limits'.

Otherwise my lawyer will check your 'online payment regulations'.

Anyway ... thanks for your effort.

Thomas
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I do apologize for the inconvenience, Thomas, and have personally notified our payments department of your reply. I asked that they get back to you as soon as possible.