I Transfered Money From My Paypal Account But Is Not My Card After 6 Hours!

TanyaTanya Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
edited October 2012 in Ask The Community
Hello I made a transfer from my paypal account to my card the transaction as per paypal was completed at 2 pm PDT but the money is not on my account and it has been 8 hours since that. Transaction ID is ID # 31F604608X6999516

Enclosed is a screenshot showing that the transaction was completed
The transfer was for $100.

According to PayPal Completed means that withdraw was done and now depends on the bank as you can read on Paypal support.

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp?t=solutionTab&ft=homeTab&ps=&solutionId=11690&locale=en_US&_dyncharset=UTF-8&countrycode=CR&cmd=_help&m=BT

Please advise.

Thanks Tanya

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    Tanya wrote:

Hello I made a transfer from my paypal account to my card the transaction as per paypal was completed at 2 pm PDT but the money is not on my account and it has been 8 hours since that. Transaction ID is ID # 31F604608X6999516

Enclosed is a screenshot showing that the transaction was completed
    The transfer was for $100.

According to PayPal Completed means that withdraw was done and now depends on the bank as you can read on Paypal support.

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp?t=solutionTab&ft=homeTab&ps=&solutionId=11690&locale=en_US&_dyncharset=UTF-8&countrycode=CR&cmd=_help&m=BT

Please advise.

Thanks Tanya

Please note that a ACH transfer can take between 1-7 business days. It depends on when the company (in this case paypal) sends us the payment.

• TanyaTanya Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    David wrote:

Please note that a ACH transfer can take between 1-7 business days. It depends on when the company (in this case paypal) sends us the payment.

Wow, I know is not your fault but that is dissapointing. I made the withraw 3 days ago, is weird that this transactions take so long (7 days), is too long and you don´t know where your money is.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    Tanya wrote:

Wow, I know is not your fault but that is dissapointing. I made the withraw 3 days ago, is weird that this transactions take so long (7 days), is too long and you don´t know where your money is.

Generally it is much quicker, but as I said it depends on when the company sends the payment.