Forgot Pin

I have forgotten my pin number. Every single time i log into payoneer to contact live support it is offline. I tried to call, and contact support was also not available. When can i find live support online in the site? I need to withdraw some money, and it is impossible. Thanks in advance for you help

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Fatuni wrote:

I have forgotten my pin number. Every single time i log into payoneer to contact live support it is offline. I tried to call, and contact support was also not available. When can i find live support online in the site? I need to withdraw some money, and it is impossible. Thanks in advance for you help

Hi,

Please contact our support department to verify the information you provided when you applied for the card, and our security department will consider look into resetting the PIN for you.

To reset the PIN, please contact us through our Live Chat (Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (EST) time. They tend to be open outside of those hours, you can always check on the top of the contact us page. You can call us at:

· 1-800-251-2521 / extension 2 - Within the United States
    · 1-646-658-3695 / extension 2 - Outside the United States

Our telephone lines are available from 5:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST), Sunday through Friday.