Payoneer With Google

Hi,

I have very good expierence with using Payoneer services linked with Google AdSense and AdWords.
It is much faster and reliable then checks, additionally you can use AdSense revenue from your site for AdWords campaigns which is very comfortable.

So, many thanks to Payoneer for the great service ;)

Regards,
Alexander

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member
    Thanks, Alex! I'm glad you're happy. Let your friends know that we'd love to work with Google. have them post on these forums and Google forums, too, so we can get a partnership going :-)
    Talia
  • ViacheslavViacheslav Posts: 1Member
    I'm happy with Google Checkout linked to Payoneer Virtual Bank Account.
    With Payoneer MsterCard I can withdraw my income around the word - in any ATM.

Thanks to Payoneer!

Regards,
    Viacheslav
  • Agus SantosoAgus Santoso Posts: 1Member
    Talia wrote:

Thanks, Alex! I'm glad you're happy. Let your friends know that we'd love to work with Google. have them post on these forums and Google forums, too, so we can get a partnership going :-)

But when I try to add the card into the Google AdWords account, it is still in decline. (The reason what's)
  • nyfan12nyfan12 Posts: 6Member
    Did you try with virtual account or card? It worked for me with virtual account.
    Hi Agus,

Is your card new? Generally speaking, when you link your card with AdWords, they have a tiny charge on it to see that it works. Since the Payoneer card is prepaid, if you don't have any funds on it, the small charge won't go through and it will be rejected.

You can wait for a payment on your card or load some funds yourself if you need to.
    Talia
  • NikNik Posts: 1Member
    Hello!

I would like to express my thoughts:-). Payoneer provides an excellent service. I used it for 3 years.

I recently registered the US Virtual Account for Google Checkout and PayPal, it's very useful. But I'm looking forward to have an additional feature. It would be great to use Google's payment service via Payoneer Card like a partner. So it will be very comfortable to have an payoneer card as Google's withdraw method.

Are you going to add the Google to list of your partners?

Thanks a lot!!!
    Hi Nik,

Welcome to the Payoneer forums!

We'd LOVE to add Google as a partner, but they need to know about us first. If you could get your friend who also use Payoneer and Google to post here and make a lot of noise, maybe together we can make a partnership happen!
    Talia
  • darkEmbersdarkEmbers Posts: 2Member
    Viacheslav wrote:

Thanks to Payoneer!

Regards,
    Viacheslav

Hi Viacheslav, please could you help, is you google checkout account linked to your google play developer account, in which case youre probably in a country that cant sell android apps? Just like me.

please can you help with the process. firstly, If i register with Payoneer will i get a virtual bank account? Secondly, which country are you in and did you create a google play developer account in that country and how did you link etc etc?

thanks
  • cimbitcimbit Posts: 4Member
    Viacheslav wrote:

Thanks to Payoneer!

Regards,
    Viacheslav

Dear Viacheslav.

can you help to us "how to link payooner VBA with Google Checkout".

I am in Turkey and I Have an Payooner acount with "US Payment Service"

But Google does not Accept to Turkey As "Seller Location".

Are you any suggestion ?
  • MarocSouikaMarocSouika Posts: 1Member

Hello,

I already have an adsense account and a payoneer card, but I do not have the ability to do transfer,

is it possible? and how?

thanks,

Marocsouika

• DIKYDIKY Posts: 1Member

why can not re-list creditcard payoneer.      no one can help younot..?

aids dong yes....yes....? i, diky singel indonesia.