Have Not Received My Payment From Payoneer Affiliate

So the company affiliated with Payoneer that is supposed to send payments to my Payoneer account said that it takes 5 days before I received. I'm confused because your advertisement on the site says it takes up to 2 hours. Then I read on the FAQs page it says I have to receive an email and approve it before I the process of my payment takes place. After I approve it takes 2-4 days. I don't know but the affiliate said they pay every Friday and that was supposed to be on 10/26/12.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    jasmineb89 wrote:

So the company affiliated with Payoneer that is supposed to send payments to my Payoneer account said that it takes 5 days before I received. I'm confused because your advertisement on the site says it takes up to 2 hours. Then I read on the FAQs page it says I have to receive an email and approve it before I the process of my payment takes place. After I approve it takes 2-4 days. I don't know but the affiliate said they pay every Friday and that was supposed to be on 10/26/12.

Hi,

Immediate load it takes up to 2 hours, this has to be chosen and may cost a little extra, depending on the partner.. Partner payments can take between 2-3 business days.

Please private message me the email associated with your account and I can update you.