Inactive Account And Support Not Responding

Hi,

Since its been several years I have not used my account at payoneer and inactive with the partner site.
I also forgot my password, security questions etc, and now I can not access my account.
I have also talked with support and have created support ticket (Ticket# LTK1212902677000X), but it's been a month since the last response I got from your team and still my issue is not solved.

Can you (Payoneer Admin or Support) please take a look on my issue and help me to get my a/c back?

Thanks

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Since its been several years I have not used my account at payoneer and inactive with the partner site.
    I also forgot my password, security questions etc, and now I can not access my account.
    I have also talked with support and have created support ticket (Ticket# LTK1212902677000X), but it's been a month since the last response I got from your team and still my issue is not solved.

Can you (Payoneer Admin or Support) please take a look on my issue and help me to get my a/c back?

Thanks

Hi,

I have passed your ticket onto a support manager, they will review it and get back to you.

• Prakash ThapaPrakash Thapa Member Posts: 4
    David wrote:

Hi,

I have passed your ticket onto a support manager, they will review it and get back to you.

I hope to have my issue resolved as soon as it is possible.