All About Annual Charges

Hello,

Please clear the following things about Payoneer Master Card:

1. When do Payoneer charged annual fee? Anytime, Partially, or at the end of the year?

2. Let say I loaded 10$ in my new card. Will this 10$ go to annual fees (i.e: $29) or available to use or withdraw?

3. If i have not paid annual fees through the card or it is not deduced, and there is a little payment let say 10$ can i still use the card until i get enough payment to pay for annual fees?

4. Do you charge full fee from the card or whenever you see there is some amount, you charge that amount as a partial of annual fee?

Please clear these points so that other people may not confuse with such type of questions.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ho Toqeer,

1. We charge the annual fee once you have sufficient funds available on the account to pay it. It is then charged on that same day each year.

2. No, you will not be charged an annual fee at that point. It will not be charged until you have at least $29.95 available on the account.

3. Yes, you will be able to use the card as normal until the fee is charged.

4. We do not charge any partial fee. You will be charged the full annual fee, in one charged, once you're able to pay it.

I hope that my answers were clear, and if not please let me know.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • ridhogtnridhogtn Member Posts: 1

Fast response. I love payoneer.

You made me clear about the annual fee.

This discussion has been closed.