Us Payment Service For Amazon

Hey,

On the 8th of October I received a mail from Payoneer asking for info to use the US payment service for Amazon and Createspace. I have provided all the necessary info and got another (automated) email from Payoneer on the 11th of October saying the info has been received and some one would contact me in 4 business days. No one contacted me since then.

I have received and activated the Payoneer mastercard but nothing has happened since. When do I get a US account number that I can use for receiving royalties?

My ticket number is LTK12129069544720X

Kind regards,

writerNL

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    WriterNL wrote:

Hey,

On the 8th of October I received a mail from Payoneer asking for info to use the US payment service for Amazon and Createspace. I have provided all the necessary info and got another (automated) email from Payoneer on the 11th of October saying the info has been received and some one would contact me in 4 business days. No one contacted me since then.

I have received and activated the Payoneer mastercard but nothing has happened since. When do I get a US account number that I can use for receiving royalties?

My ticket number is LTK12129069544720X

Kind regards,

writerNL

I have passed on your information to a manager in our approval department, they will review your answers and updatey ou by email.