Renewing Payoneer Debit card

rizwan143rizwan143 Posts: 79Member ✭✭
Hey to All!

I am using payoneer from Last 6 years & much satisfied with the service. My card is about to expire in June & i have not received a new card yet. Estimated time of arrival for new card was 20th April but now its 21st May too :( . I have ordered a new card by going to "My account in payoneer dashboard" & that new card is now showing Pending Approval. I have tried to contact via email to payoneer & no response after 2 weeks still. Live chat is unavailable. What should i do now :( :( :(?

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Rizwan, if you are having difficulties getting a reply via email from the support center, we highly recommend you get in touch with our support center via phone or chat to address your issue.

If you are opening a support ticket through our contact page, once submitted check for an automated email you will. Whether it addresses your issue or not, reply to that email so a live agent can review your case. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.