Missing Information, Please Contact Customer Support

Missing information, please contact Customer Support
Dear sir,
A friend sent me a payment on October 26th. But the payment data showed: Missing information, please contact Customer Support. My friend had sent the document two days ago. But the data still stays the same and show: Missing information, please contact Customer Support.
Could you help me to check it, please ? The Payment ID is 5168271.
Thank you very much.

Comments

• jingshunjingshun Member Posts: 8
    jingshun wrote:

Dear sir,
    A friend sent me a payment on October 26th. But the payment data showed: Missing information, please contact Customer Support. My friend had sent the document two days ago. But the data still stays the same and show: Missing information, please contact Customer Support.
    Could you help me to check it, please ? The Payment ID is 5168271.
    Thank you very much.

Is there anybody there to help ? Thanks
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    jingshun wrote:

Is there anybody there to help ? Thanks

Hi,

I have passed the loaders emails on to our payments department. They will review them and update you both as to the status of the payment.

• qubedojoqubedojo Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2012
    I'm experiencing the same. My client loaded funds Sunday night, and sent the documents Monday morning after receiving the email advising him to do that. There has been no change in the load status since. What's taking so long and will I have to go through this every time I receive a similar load? It's really frustrating and bad for business.

Payment ID is 5219244.
    qubedojo wrote:

I'm experiencing the same. My client loaded funds Sunday night, and sent the documents Monday morning after receiving the email advising him to do that. There has been no change in the load status since. What's taking so long and will I have to go through this every time I receive a similar load? It's really frustrating and bad for business.

Payment ID is 5219244.

Hi,

I apologize for the delay, I have passed the information on to our payments approval department. They will review the documents and update you by email.

• qubedojoqubedojo Member Posts: 2
    David wrote:

Hi,

I apologize for the delay, I have passed the information on to our payments approval department. They will review the documents and update you by email.

So how long is it going to be before I receive this update? It's already been four days and tomorrow is Friday, which means if nothing happens today or tomorrow it won't happen until next week.
    qubedojo wrote:

So how long is it going to be before I receive this update? It's already been four days and tomorrow is Friday, which means if nothing happens today or tomorrow it won't happen until next week.

I expect you will hear within 48 hours.