Cant Submit Information For Us Payment Service

US payment service information submiting issues and Paypal bank verifi
Hello! Im a exciting user of payoneeor card (waiting for it :rolleyes: hopefully) week ago i applied for US payment service and at the information submitting form im facing to error call ' OPPS' fill in the correct format' even i filled em correct format :huh: ..(but i could submit ID proofs)
BTW i checked my US service and it appears its 'ACTIVE' so i decided to add my fresh new us bank account to paypal B)

now paypal asks me to confirm by logging to my bank account (ofc i added my bank in as 'Checkin-in') how can i veryfy bank account! also they said they gonna charge $ (under 1usd) to make sure and i should login to bacnk account and confirm it ...(also i know its imposible to access US payment service account)

Sumbit 2 tickets and they are still open!

any help guys???? how can i veryfy bank account with PP ??

i attached error screen shot here ! :)

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    nawshale wrote:

Hello! Im a exciting user of payoneeor card (waiting for it :rolleyes: hopefully) week ago i applied for US payment service and at the information submitting form im facing to error call ' OPPS' fill in the correct format' even i filled em correct format :huh: ..(but i could submit ID proofs)
    BTW i checked my US service and it appears its 'ACTIVE' so i decided to add my fresh new us bank account to paypal B)

now paypal asks me to confirm by logging to my bank account (ofc i added my bank in as 'Checkin-in') how can i veryfy bank account! also they said they gonna charge $ (under 1usd) to make sure and i should login to bacnk account and confirm it ...(also i know its imposible to access US payment service account)

Sumbit 2 tickets and they are still open!

any help guys???? how can i veryfy bank account with PP ??

i attached error screen shot here ! :)

Hi,

Please provide me the ticket numbers you received when you contact our (starts with LTK) and I will look into this.

You can use your US Payment Service information to verify your paypal account and they will send money to the account to verify that it works.

• nawshalenawshale Member Posts: 6
    David wrote:

Hi,

Please provide me the ticket numbers you received when you contact our (starts with LTK) and I will look into this.

You can use your US Payment Service information to verify your paypal account and they will send money to the account to verify that it works.

Hi!

LTK12129069912520X is my ticket number!at the moment i dont have payneoor card (i applied for it but still its on the way also its approved) but i add us service for my paypal and paypal asks to confirm...but paypal charge below 1usd ...how can i do since my us bank service doesnt have any blanace ..and how can i check my balance? can i withdraw some money to it > also i only could submit my ID information and i coudnt submit other information it has a error i opend ticket about that .is my US paymet service is approved ?

sorry for my bad english hope you understand me
    Hello guys anyone can help me with verifying
    theses ? step by step help appreciated :)
    nawshale wrote:

Hi!

LTK12129069912520X is my ticket number!at the moment i dont have payneoor card (i applied for it but still its on the way also its approved) but i add us service for my paypal and paypal asks to confirm...but paypal charge below 1usd ...how can i do since my us bank service doesnt have any blanace ..and how can i check my balance? can i withdraw some money to it > also i only could submit my ID information and i coudnt submit other information it has a error i opend ticket about that .is my US paymet service is approved ?

sorry for my bad english hope you understand me

Hi,

This is a problem we are aware of and looking to fix. Please try submitting your information again using fewer characters in the last text box.

When you verify paypal with a bank account they actually deposit money into the account, not withdrawal, they only withdrawal when you use a credit/debit card to try and verify your account.

You can always check your balance by logging into your "My Account" page and view your transaction history.

You can withdraw money through the US Payment Service with any of the companies on our white list (which includes paypal).

• edwardedward Member Posts: 0
    Dear Admin,

I already request US payment service via email on nov 1, 2012.
    ticket number: LTK12129069987366X
    Can you approve my request?.

Thanks.
    David wrote:

Hi,

This is a problem we are aware of and looking to fix. Please try submitting your information again using fewer characters in the last text box.

When you verify paypal with a bank account they actually deposit money into the account, not withdrawal, they only withdrawal when you use a credit/debit card to try and verify your account.

You can always check your balance by logging into your "My Account" page and view your transaction history.

You can withdraw money through the US Payment Service with any of the companies on our white list (which includes paypal).

Thank you! couple of days ago i sent 2$ to my us payment account and today i got a massage its successfully loaded to my payoneer card but that mail noticed this

''Good News! Your Payoneer card has been loaded with payment 5226984 in the amount of $2.00, received via your US Payment Service.
    Your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. Future payments to your account may not be funded until your service is verified;;

then i submit my ID and other doucments again and after 3 - 5 mins i got a massage its enabled if requred any information will inform in future. i think now its all right.. but still my paypal account is not verifdied (even after add bank account ) can i verify paypal account with payoneer card its normal process .. im sorry for my bad english and disturbance

K.B N awshale rathnpala
    edward wrote:

Dear Admin,

I already request US payment service via email on nov 1, 2012.
    ticket number: LTK12129069987366X
    Can you approve my request?.

Thanks.

Your information has been processed. Our approval department will review it and update you by email.

nawshale wrote:

Thank you! couple of days ago i sent 2$ to my us payment account and today i got a massage its successfully loaded to my payoneer card but that mail noticed this

''Good News! Your Payoneer card has been loaded with payment 5226984 in the amount of $2.00, received via your US Payment Service.
    Your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. Future payments to your account may not be funded until your service is verified;;

then i submit my ID and other doucments again and after 3 - 5 mins i got a massage its enabled if requred any information will inform in future. i think now its all right.. but still my paypal account is not verifdied (even after add bank account ) can i verify paypal account with payoneer card its normal process .. im sorry for my bad english and disturbance

K.B N awshale rathnpala

Hi,

This verification is referring to your US Payment Service account. It has been approved and now is awaiting verification. Our approval department should respond to you within 48 hours.