Different amounts for different cards? :/

I ordered a couple of cards from payoneer (1st one did not reach my home so I applied for the other) Now in the home page two cards are shown in scroll down menu. One having 100$ and other having just 25$. A card was delivered to me today which contained the same digits as one of the card in drop-down list. So, If I activate my card, should I be able to withdraw all money from the account whether it is mentioned in either of the cards i.e. Could I get 125$ ?

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct. In cases where two cards were ordered, the first card you activate will be the main point of access to your earned funds. All previously loaded payments and future incoming payments will be loaded to your newly activated card.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• imuhammadazeemimuhammadazeem Member Posts: 3
    All previously loaded payments, whether currently they are being shown with different card numbers? Are we clear?
  • imuhammadazeemimuhammadazeem Member Posts: 3
    Thankyou so much! I have activated and it says older funds will be transferred within 2 hours
  • junxiajunxia Member Posts: 0
    Hello @Adam_Payoneer i have slightly different problem i have a Virtual-card (EUR) and a Physical-card (USD)! i want to withdraw my earnings with my USD Prepaid Card. also the earnings i receive on my EUR Account? is that possible ?
    junxia said:
    Hello @Adam_Payoneer i have slightly different problem i have a Virtual-card (EUR) and a Physical-card (USD)! i want to withdraw my earnings with my USD Prepaid Card. also the earnings i receive on my EUR Account? is that possible ?
    Hi @junxia
    At the moment it is not possible to transfer funds from your virtual EUR card to your physical USD card. If you have the option, you can withdraw your funds to your local bank account. Alternatively you can contact our support center and ask for a physical EUR card so you can access your funds locally and not just virtually.

In regards to withdrawing your funds to the USD/EUR card, you need to use the correct payment details in your Payoneer account. If the company is paying you in Euro, you will need to use the Euro payment service details so the funds will be loaded to your account in Euro. You cannot load Euro payments to your USD card or vice versa. This applies to all currency account types that we currently offer (USD, EUR, GBP and JPY)
    If you are getting paid by a website that processes payouts directly through Payoneer, the currency that is loaded to your account depend on the program offered and loading the funds onto a different currency card is not possible and non-negotiable in the majority of cases. 

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• nik71nik71 Member Posts: 1
    Hi @Adam_Payoneer. I recently signed in with payoneer. So if I understand well what you are saying, if a receive a payment in $ from a US company and another payment in UKPounds form a British company these funds cannot go into the same debit card??
    nik71 said:
    Hi @Adam_Payoneer. I recently signed in with payoneer. So if I understand well what you are saying, if a receive a payment in $ from a US company and another payment in UKPounds form a British company these funds cannot go into the same debit card??
    Yes and no. An individual clients from the UK for instance can pay you with his credit card to your USD card when you send him a billing request.

If you are working with a website/company in the UK, you will need to have the UK Payment Service and supporting card set up so you will be able to receive payments via local bank transfer in the UK (which is cheaper than the credit card loading fee we offer). Otherwise, they will only have the credit card loading option to pay you. 

If you haven't set up the UK payment service and you plan to connect with UK clients, it would be a good idea to contact our support center so you can avoid losing out on the currency conversion during the time the payment was processed by your client.