First Payment Of Us Payment Service ....very Disapointed

well today i have received my first US payment ,and got two serious question :

1-i have received 175$ from a company but instead Payonner loaded about 142$ into my balance , why ?
2-i have passed the last weeks asking support to verify my US payment service Q , they have confirmed by email they did and im verified,,.. now i got a second email just after my first payment telling me to pass again the questionnaire in order to receive more payment in future , what 's wrong people?
Milk sucks , Got Beer?

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    Basset wrote:

well today i have received my first US payment ,and got two serious question :

1-i have received 175$ from a company but instead Payonner loaded about 142$ into my balance , why ?
    2-i have passed the last weeks asking support to verify my US payment service Q , they have confirmed by email they did and im verified,,.. now i got a second email just after my first payment telling me to pass again the questionnaire in order to receive more payment in future , what 's wrong people?

I am sorry your are not satisfied. Please private message me the email associated with your account and I will look into both of these questions for you.

• srasra Member Posts: 1
    Will payoneer take any fees on first payment?I have 16$,if i withdraw how much would i get?
  • rickmediarickmedia Member Posts: 7
    Cheers, im asking for info to receive money from a UK client, @Basset how much time take the money to be in your account?
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 421 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @sra and @rickmedia . Both of your questions depends on the method you are using to receive the payment. Are the funds coming from a company that partners with Payoneer for payments? Or is this being transferred through the global payment service?

The method or transfer used would be the key factor in determining time frames or fees involved. If you can clarify this we will be able to provide you with some specifics for each of your cases :smile: