Sign In Problem

a4alia4ali Member Posts: 1
Forgot my Password and Security Answer
Dear Admin,

My card was inactive for months and this month, I just transferred some of the amount from Elance. I was unable to access my account so I contacted Live support and they told me then a Payout will activate your account. When I transferred the money into my Payoneer, I received an email saying that my account is activated. Now I forgot my password and when I tried to retrieve it, it asks for the Answer of the security question which I put while creating the account and I forgot that too. I contacted Live Support and they asked me to wait for 20 days so security dept will get back to me with updates. It is really disappointing to wait for such a long response time. Not any other company takes too much response time. I am ready to provide any kind of ID proof from my end because I really need to sign in to my account to generate the pin #. Please help me in this matter. My ticket ref # is: LTK12129069975427X

Regards,

Ali Subhani

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    a4ali wrote:

Dear Admin,

My card was inactive for months and this month, I just transferred some of the amount from Elance. I was unable to access my account so I contacted Live support and they told me then a Payout will activate your account. When I transferred the money into my Payoneer, I received an email saying that my account is activated. Now I forgot my password and when I tried to retrieve it, it asks for the Answer of the security question which I put while creating the account and I forgot that too. I contacted Live Support and they asked me to wait for 20 days so security dept will get back to me with updates. It is really disappointing to wait for such a long response time. Not any other company takes too much response time. I am ready to provide any kind of ID proof from my end because I really need to sign in to my account to generate the pin #. Please help me in this matter. My ticket ref # is: LTK12129069975427X

Regards,

Ali Subhani

Hi Ali,

I have passed on your information to a support manager, they will review your account details and update you by email.