Payment under review - issues

Hi, I have been trying to contact customer support for 5 days now. The chat is never working, my emails are left unanswered and I've spent 5 days trying to call the operator, never being connected after the wait time of 15 minutes+. I have a payment frozen / under review in my account. I was informed it was because the sender needed to provide more information; and they have. The payment is still under review. I was also informed it will be released after 7 days if the information is insufficient, but that has not been done either. Please, can you either release the payment or return it to the sender, or at least update me on when I can expect to see resolution of this issue? Thank you.

Comments

• syedsherysyedshery Posts: 4Member
    Hi, can any one tell how to verify a payment question ??? i have also payment under review
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 900Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @syedshery,

Please send a personal message if you need assistance on the payment.

• Jonathan1Jonathan1 Posts: 1Member
    Hi, I have been trying to contact customer support for 2 days now. The chat is never working, my emails are left unanswered and I've spent 2 days trying to call the operator, never being connected after the wait time of 15 minutes+. I have a payment frozen / under review in my account. I was informed it was because the sender needed to provide more information; and they have. The payment is still under review.
  • ha123ha123 Posts: 1Member
    @KazPayoneer my 2 paymnet is pendin and i am so wory about its i can try to make live chat ,call and sending text everything but there is no responce from anywhere .i think it is my trusted way why i chose paynoor so please assist me and help me for payment
    Thank you
  • morgamorga Posts: 141Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Jonathan1 We can see our team advised you via chat on what is needed from you to proceed in reviewing the payment- if you have additional questions please send us a personal message

• morgamorga Posts: 141Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ha123 We can see you spoke to our support team today and were advised as well to allow at least 2 business days for your documents to be reviewed