Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Payment under review - issues

Hi, I have been trying to contact customer support for 5 days now. The chat is never working, my emails are left unanswered and I've spent 5 days trying to call the operator, never being connected after the wait time of 15 minutes+. I have a payment frozen / under review in my account. I was informed it was because the sender needed to provide more information; and they have. The payment is still under review. I was also informed it will be released after 7 days if the information is insufficient, but that has not been done either. Please, can you either release the payment or return it to the sender, or at least update me on when I can expect to see resolution of this issue? Thank you.

Comments

• syedshery
    syedshery Member Posts: 4
    Hi, can any one tell how to verify a payment question ??? i have also payment under review
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @syedshery,

Please send a personal message if you need assistance on the payment.

• Jonathan1
    Jonathan1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I have been trying to contact customer support for 2 days now. The chat is never working, my emails are left unanswered and I've spent 2 days trying to call the operator, never being connected after the wait time of 15 minutes+. I have a payment frozen / under review in my account. I was informed it was because the sender needed to provide more information; and they have. The payment is still under review.
  • ha123
    ha123 Member Posts: 1
    @KazPayoneer my 2 paymnet is pendin and i am so wory about its i can try to make live chat ,call and sending text everything but there is no responce from anywhere .i think it is my trusted way why i chose paynoor so please assist me and help me for payment
    Thank you
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

Hi @Jonathan1 We can see our team advised you via chat on what is needed from you to proceed in reviewing the payment- if you have additional questions please send us a personal message

• [Deleted User]

@ha123 We can see you spoke to our support team today and were advised as well to allow at least 2 business days for your documents to be reviewed

• imisofts
    imisofts Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    Hi there,
    I'm not able to connect my payoneer account with my fiverr account. When i try to connect my new payoneer account to my fiverr account it says "It looks like you already submitted your payoneer application" and i'm facing this problem from many days.

I'm trying to contact payoneer but they are sending auto generated email at which i'm not even able to reply my query. Please help :)
  • KazPayoneer

Hi there @imisofts, when this happens it indicates that the Fiverr account you are trying to add has already been added onto another Payoneer account. I suggest trying to recall if you allowed anyone to use the Fiverr account to receive payments or if you have this account on another Payoneer account that you may own.

• muhammadnasir678
    muhammadnasir678 Member Posts: 1
    Why my payments are pending in Payoneer account?
  • [Deleted User]

Hi there @muhammadnasir678 More information was requested of you to review your payment
    Please log in to your Payoneer online My Account
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

• Munene10
    Munene10 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    Hello Payoneer. I am having the same issue with my payment and yet I verified all my documents
  • KazPayoneer

Hi @Munene10, please send one of us a private message with your account info so that we can help.

This discussion has been closed.