Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Withdraw of us$100

jemetos
jemetos Member Posts: 2
Hi

I opened an account to take payment from a photography micro stock site - c. $100 I have now received the money but cannot get the money out unless it is more than $200 obviously very disappointed as I need the money. Can anyone help with how to withdraw amounts of <$200 as my next payment from the company will not be for another 12 months. (Contacted support but no reply after acknowledgement of email)

Comments

• Adam_Payoneer
    Adam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    HI Jem, there are two ways you can tackle this.

1. Your account should have the option to order a card as an extended service to your account. This way you can access your funds directly from the card so if you have less than $200 this is an ideal solution. The only down side is the annual $29.95 and possible conversion fees that will take place with each transaction so you might find yourself paying more fees, however it is a great solution for situations where you have less than $200. Once you start receiving payments that are $200 or more, you can disable the card by contacting our support center directly to cut back on these fees.

2. If the website you are working with offers a direct payment option with Payoneer, you can check to see if they offer bank transfer payments. If they do, rather than have $200 minimum in the account, the funds are transferred automatically once you transfer at least $50 to Payoneer. This saves on the headache of having to reach a higher minimum requirement in order be able to access the funds you have worked hard to earn. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• produs
    produs Member Posts: 3
    I have the same problem. I won the contest on 99designs and was given three options of pay payoneer / global bank payment, skill, PayPal. As I've read negative comments about PayPal, I've decided to choose global bank transfer to my local bank. I ve checked the payoneer page and some reviews and decided that it fits me best as it shows itself on the first page. There was nothing said about minimum sum of 200 until I received credits on payoneer and tried to withdraw to bank account. I've checked this at different forums and got 2 common problems which are being discussed - very bad support team and decent changes to system - minimum sum is now 200. Now, I've 190 dollars of my wage which I can't withdraw without being robbed for card money usage and additional fees to follow. Payoneer can't tell on its page it is easy and fast without showing that clients can't get their money without paying of 30percent of its sum in my case. I'd like to have back my money on 99 designs and choose a different system because payoneer commercial page doesn't fit the real situation, it's a fraud. What should I do? How to withdraw my wage and pay a rent 180 from my 190? What are options of getting back money or withdrawing them. - the full sum.
  • Sahriia
    Sahriia Member Posts: 1
    PUSING INVIT ME
  • Adam_Payoneer
    Adam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    produs said:
    I have the same problem. I won the contest on 99designs and was given three options of pay payoneer / global bank payment, skill, PayPal. As I've read negative comments about PayPal, I've decided to choose global bank transfer to my local bank. I ve checked the payoneer page and some reviews and decided that it fits me best as it shows itself on the first page. There was nothing said about minimum sum of 200 until I received credits on payoneer and tried to withdraw to bank account. I've checked this at different forums and got 2 common problems which are being discussed - very bad support team and decent changes to system - minimum sum is now 200. Now, I've 190 dollars of my wage which I can't withdraw without being robbed for card money usage and additional fees to follow. Payoneer can't tell on its page it is easy and fast without showing that clients can't get their money without paying of 30percent of its sum in my case. I'd like to have back my money on 99 designs and choose a different system because payoneer commercial page doesn't fit the real situation, it's a fraud. What should I do? How to withdraw my wage and pay a rent 180 from my 190? What are options of getting back money or withdrawing them. - the full sum.
    99Designs actually has its own bank transfer payout method with Payoneer. In this case once 99Designs transfers at least $50 to your Payoneer account, it is automatically processed and transferred to your bank account. As long as you applied through 99Designs for the bank transfer payment method, this should apply to you (if not, you can contact Payoneer Customer Care and update your payment method). 

The $200 minimum applies for Payoneer balance/card accounts. If you have excess funds on the account, you can transfer it to your bank account as long as you have at least $200 available.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• alawi444
    alawi444 Member Posts: 1
    Where s my 100 dollar on my account
This discussion has been closed.