Applied for a card through Fiverr, have not been approved yet! I AM IN TROUBLE!

flatioflatio Member Posts: 4
Hi. I'm a freelancer working on fiverr.com and applied for a Payoneer card through Fiverr 1 week ago, but my application has not been reviewed yet.

I understand the review process takes a few business days, but it has been 1 week already and this is ridicilous, especially considering that PAYONEER IS NOW MY ONLY WAY OF WITHDRAWING MY FUNDS FROM FIVERR, AND BECAUSE OF PAYONEER'S INDIFFERENCE I AM IN SERIOUS TROUBLE! I contacted Payoneer Customer Care but have not received any kind of response although the automatic response email said I would in 3 days!

As a Fiverr seller I am BEGGING YOU! Please review my application and send my card already!

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @flatio
    Hey, I am sorry to hear that they didn't get back at ya. I recommend you contact our support center directly to see what is the hold up. If you plan to open an email ticket, check to see if you receive an automated email from our team. If yes, make sure to reply to it so a live agent can get back to you as soon as possible. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• flatioflatio Member Posts: 4
    > @Adam_Payoneer said:
    > @flatio
    > Hey, I am sorry to hear that they didn't get back at ya. I recommend you contact our support center directly to see what is the hold up. If you plan to open an email ticket, check to see if you receive an automated email from our team. If yes, make sure to reply to it so a live agent can get back to you as soon as possible. 

I already submitted a support ticket but never received a response besides the auto-response email which said I would be contacted by support team in 3 days, which never happened.
  • flatioflatio Member Posts: 4
    I decided to contact Payoneer staff through my email and it actually made things faster. I sent them my address details and in 24 hours my application got approved. I hope I receive my card soon!
  • SalaberSalaber Member Posts: 1
    null