Pending Authorization

MukiMuki Member Posts: 1
Hello,

I withdrew funds from my Payoneer card using an ATM. However, the transaction failed in that the ATM did not dispense the money. Surprising, the funds were deducted from my balance and placed under "Pending Authorization".

My question is, how long will the money remain under Pending Authorization and can I reverse the transaction while the money is under Pending Authorization.

Thanks in advance guys.

Francis.

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Muki said:
    Hello,

I withdrew funds from my Payoneer card using an ATM. However, the transaction failed in that the ATM did not dispense the money. Surprising, the funds were deducted from my balance and placed under "Pending Authorization".

My question is, how long will the money remain under Pending Authorization and can I reverse the transaction while the money is under Pending Authorization.

Thanks in advance guys.

Francis.
    In the case of ATM's, if the bank doesn't reverse the transaction right away, it will take up to 7 business days for the transaction to cancel out. Once that happens, the trapped funds will be accessiable once more. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• Jessy6747Jessy6747 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I need some help cause need to complete my saving account,.. I don't have any website, how me to know my website
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Jessy6747 what do you mean by completing your saving account? there is basically no need for a website.

• samratssamrats Member Posts: 1
    Good
    samrat