Are Payoneer's Global Payment Service Details Still Compatiable with Paypal?

flashblueflashblue Posts: 2Member
edited June 2016 in Ask The Community
Hi,

I added my Payoneer EUR bank account to PayPal. I got 1 cent from PayPal to verify my bank account. But, I can't see description field which includes 4 digit numeric code. How can I get the code?

Comments

• FanFocusATgmailCOMFanFocusATgmailCOM Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    Your card still working?
    Never Give Up Or Give In... Never.
  • Asamoahk6Asamoahk6 Posts: 46Member ✭✭
    osama1234 said:
    Paypal successfully added my master card and it is verified but when i add the bank account is says me"We're sorry, we're unable to link that bank because it is disabled". kindly please help me :( :(

Hello, simple choose payoneer as your payment options from your work place and start request payment from payoneer service and it free of chance when you become payoneer member 

• disconnectdisconnect Posts: 19Member ✭✭
    it's working, however i had to create the a new paypal account because of their 2500 eur limit. On the new paypal account i could register my payoneer card, but that didn't made the account verified.
  • Osman21Osman21 Posts: 5Member
    me too ..
    paypal won't accept payoneer
  • LEMNSAKIBLEMNSAKIB Posts: 3Member
    But, is the PayPal verified by the EU Bank account?
  • Coder_DzCoder_Dz Posts: 103Member ✭✭
    No, it is not accepted any more.

Yes, you can add it if you want to twist the rules. It's your conscious call. Search my other posts about Paypal and you'll see how you can do it, but it's just to show how cheap the system is, it's not advisable to go that route.
  • windowstointernetwindowstointernet Posts: 4Member
    > @Coder_Dz said:
    > No, it is not accepted any more.
    >
    > Yes, you can add it if you want to twist the rules. It's your conscious call. Search my other posts about Paypal and you'll see how you can do it, but it's just to show how cheap the system is, it's not advisable to go that route.

What do you think about Euro Payment service?
  • Coder_DzCoder_Dz Posts: 103Member ✭✭
    I haven't tried yet, as I gave up on Paypal already, but technically it might work, as not lots of people are using it. Still, you have to have a European Paypal account, so that it'll allow you to add the EUPS, and if you're based in the EU zone, then go ahead, otherwise, and especially if you're in another zone, and your IP is flagged from another country then you try to do that, the System will detect you and disable that account permanently.
  • windowstointernetwindowstointernet Posts: 4Member
    > @Coder_Dz said:
    > I haven't tried yet, as I gave up on Paypal already, but technically it might work, as not lots of people are using it. Still, you have to have a European Paypal account, so that it'll allow you to add the EUPS, and if you're based in the EU zone, then go ahead, otherwise, and especially if you're in another zone, and your IP is flagged from another country then you try to do that, the System will detect you and disable that account permanently.

Great, thanks for the detail, If I use private proxy, will it make sense?
    No, it's verified by the payoneer card. Payoneer bank account can't be verified because the pin code of the transfer can't be read on payoneer.
    But one verification is enough, if you're verified by the card, the limits are lifted for bank accounts too.
  • CourtneyGraham78CourtneyGraham78 Posts: 3Member
    I am having the same issue. My account was verified and now it is not linked and will not accept the bank account number
  • webdesignerartwebdesignerart Posts: 33Member ✭✭

Here is the response what i got from paypal.

Dear Mohammad Abdullah,

Hello! My name is Celine from PayPal Products and Site Support. My apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I understand that you're concerned why you're unable to add the bank to the account.

While customers in various countries can link bank accounts to their PayPal account, some countries are limited to only linking US bank accounts. The use of Virtual Bank Accounts is not allowed as they do not meet the 'Know Your Customer" and customer protection guidelines outlined in various laws and regulations.

As outlined in the Payoneer US Payment Service Terms and Conditions, the Payoneer account is not a bank account and therefore you would not be able to add it to your PayPal account. Section 14, ("Disclaimers"), states, ?The US Payment Service is not a bank account in the United States and funds received on your behalf are not FDIC-insured". For additional information, I recommend that you contact Payoneer directly at 1-800-251-2521.

At the same time, you are welcome to add a traditional checking or savings account on PayPal.

We appreciate your understanding to this matter. Thank you for choosing PayPal to process your payments.

Sincerely,
    Celine
    Consumer Support
    PayPal

• nuzzonuzzo Posts: 3Member
    I also got that message after I contacted them on why they removed my Payoneer bank. So now I have no bank and no verified status either!!!

Can anyone comment if it would be a good idea to buy a virtual bank from Auction Essistance to verify my account?
    Oh God! that's bad.
    Is here anyone who can response to my query?
  • drusciladruscila Posts: 8Member
    Paypal only protects SCAMMERS and people who do things right always get a kick in *** from Paypal
  • Michael.JonesMichael.Jones Posts: 3Member
    My PayPal is working fine without any issue. Why you guys facing these issue ?
  • KittyKitty Posts: 4Member
    @Michael.Jones

As of some time last year (I think) PayPal has stopped approving Payoneer bank accounts to be linked with PayPal (specifically First Century Bank accounts). The same thing happened to me. When my Payonner MC expired last year and I had it renewed, I couldn't link the new account with my PayPal.

However, since my Payoneer account has alternative bank account from Bank of America, I was able to link it with PayPal.
  • ditadita Posts: 4Member
    Hi guys, I

My partner uses paypal and apparently he has trouble sending funds to my payoneer bank account/ doesn't know how to.
    He said he took this from the site: Please note: US residents cannot sign up directly to Payoneer via the website.
    Is this so complicated,does he actually have to sign up to payoneer?? how do I direct him?

I'd be really grateful if someone could help.
  • ditadita Posts: 4Member
    Also I see on my account that I can only send requests to receive money from European companies??? Why? I've worked with US residents with paypal just fine before
  • webdeemwebdeem Posts: 51Member ✭✭
    Yes virtual accounts of Bank of America are working fine on PayPal.
  • ravin rairavin rai Posts: 0Member
    Can Payoneer Card be use to verify Paypal Account ? Can it be use like regular debit/credit card in online activities ?
  • ifyjuniorifyjunior Posts: 3Member
    Same issue here but nobody has replied you
  • IrnIrn Posts: 1Member
    I want to know about it also!!!!
  • mohamad1mohamad1 Posts: 0Member
    Hello,
    Two days earlier, i received a refund from Ebay for a payment i did through PayPal using my payoneer credit card.
    The refund shows in my PayPal account history, but it doesn't show in my credit card log/balance.
    Is this normal? How many days does it take to receive the refund to my credit card?

Thanks in advance.
  • KarlaheKarlahe Posts: 0Member
    Hi!

I'd have my Payoneer card for a long time, but without payments. Recently, I have some funds in my Paypal account and I want to transfer to Payoneer. Is it possible? I'd tried to associate card and account and both said: not active. I'd never received money on Payoneer before but I'll about to get a paid job for a few months and I want to receive this payments on Payoneer, but first I want to be sure it's working right. I'll be a US payment System.

Thanks for your help!
  • Ataman357Ataman357 Posts: 2Member
    Hello !
    I tried to add in my PayPal account my new Payoneer US bank account and my new Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard, but PayPal rejected both of them
    The messages were as follows:
    1. Your bank is DISABLED, please try another bank
    2. This card is NOT accepted, use a different card

These are not messages of some my mistake, these messages totally rejects the Global Payment Service of Payoneer....
    Anybody know what happens ? Whether paypal no longer works with Payoneer products ?
    I write here because the Payoneer support does not responded.
  • shohelsarker53shohelsarker53 Posts: 23Member ✭✭
    I am confirming active verify my PayPal merchant account into my payoneer debit card Numbers?
    Shohel
  • nuzzonuzzo Posts: 3Member
    Virtual banks still work, I have bought one from Auction Essistance and still working. Only issue is, I am still having issues getting my money out.
  • diegodiegodiegodiego Posts: 35Member ✭✭
    They sorted out
  • diegodiegodiegodiego Posts: 35Member ✭✭
    ¿?
  • mediterramediterra Posts: 1Member
    i ll add my bank account and debit card to paypal. how i add money to my bank account ? cause paypal get small amount to check it...
  • malikyasir369malikyasir369 Posts: 1Member
    i am facing same problem. Paypal says, "We're sorry, we're unable to link that bank because it is disabled". Please advice what should i do?
  • kennethgomad01kennethgomad01 Posts: 3Member
    im fear and honest i just open the account for paypal but fearly is not supported so i cannot pay the fee if there was but if there was not im happy to continue the service please help me
  • sajedul01sdsajedul01sd Posts: 1Member
    Hello
    My Current Us Payment Service Is Not Working .So I would Like to Get a New bank Account For My New PayPal Account .
    Please Help ME In This Case
  • nikitakanikitaka Posts: 1Member
    Hi everybody!
    Bad news about PP is that Payoneer Virtual Accounts can be registered as bank account, but! After you withdraw money from PP - they are being disabled and you can't add them again, as many of you wrote before.
    Payoneer direct deposit allows you to use 4 different virtual accounts, so that means you can make 4 withdrawals. After that you'll have no more options how to withdraw your money from paypal to payoneer.
    I tried this two times, and it works, but be fast - just after you receive verifying deposits from PP - confirm them immediately and withdraw. Next day or maybe two days your confirmed bank account will be disabled by PP, but you'll receive money to payoneer card.
    Yes, I understand that it's not a decision, but if somebody's stuck with withdrawing - it might help four times-) B)
  • osama1234osama1234 Posts: 1Member
    Paypal successfully added my master card and it is verified but when i add the bank account is says me"We're sorry, we're unable to link that bank because it is disabled". kindly please help me :( :(
  • keanankeanan Posts: 3Member
    Hello everyone! Today i want to ask you guys some questions!
    At the first time i add US Bank Account (Payoneer) in PayPal and i also linked in PayPal! But impossible thing is about 3 days ago , they have removed my US Bank Account (Payoneer) . After that i tried to linking it but they not able me to link again! they said "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later" And i also ask PayPal's Assistant , but they haven't reasons to resolve my problem!

Thank!
  • keanankeanan Posts: 3Member
    Hello all dear!
    can tell me about how to link EU Bank Account (Payoneer) with PayPal?

Please help!
  • moinjavedmoinjaved Posts: 1Member
    Hi Admin/Guys
    today i have check my paypal acount and i have seen that my paypal bank account was declined, i dont know what is the reason for that it was given by payoneer and i have verified it with paypal a day ago. but this morning i have seen that paypal is saying link you bank account. i have try to add and i got massage choose another bank , this bank is not valid now. why it is happening?
  • CourtneyGraham78CourtneyGraham78 Posts: 3Member
    PayPal will not accept my Payoneer US payment service bank account. PayPal did accept and verify the account. Then when I went back into PayPal a couple days later the account was not linked and would not be accepted for a link.

Is Paypal rejecting Payoneer bank accounts?

Is our only option to link our Payoneer our MasterCard to PayPal?
  • KahlebKahleb Posts: 1Member
    Greetings,
    I have submitted my ID and questionnaire for US Global Payment Services about three weeks ago. The ID has been approved but the status of the questionaire still reads "submitted". It seems that because of this I have not yet been able to link my account to my paypal? Everytime I try, I get the error message on paypal, telling me that I need to try later. This is getting really bad for my as I need to access my paypal funds ASAP. I have contacted payoneer customer support two times, but received no response. Can anyone help or advise? Thanks in advance!
    This isn't worked few months ago(paypal simply rejected all payoneer cards), but i was bored so i tried it again today, and IT WORKED, and lifted the withdraw limits on paypal account!

It could be a bug, so if you need this, do it fast, maybe you won't have more chance :)
  • ozkanozkan Posts: 2Member
    > @moinjaved said:
    > Hi Admin/Guys
    > today i have check my paypal acount and i have seen that my paypal bank account was declined, i dont know what is the reason for that it was given by payoneer and i have verified it with paypal a day ago. but this morning i have seen that paypal is saying link you bank account. i have try to add and i got massage choose another bank , this bank is not valid now. why it is happening?

I have got exactly same problem. Is it possible to get another US bank account which can work with Paypal?
  • NilimabetNilimabet Posts: 7Member
    I am confirm active to global payment into my payoneer account to receiving my PayPal account now?
  • IAmReazIAmReaz Posts: 4Member
    One of my friend still using his PayPal, which he added the USA bank details 2 year ago. But now, PayPal don't support Payoneer. :3 I tried.
  • eflcampuseflcampus Posts: 2Member
    PayPal disabled my GBP Payoneer account, I am stuck. :(
  • eflcampuseflcampus Posts: 2Member
    It is NOT working, and messages are NOT getting posted on this board!

PayPal disabled (get the message "the bank account is closed") my GBP Payoneer account, and now I am stuck cos I can't withdraw funds from PP to the Payoneer account and card, respectively.
  • NilimabetNilimabet Posts: 7Member
    I'm confirming stock withdrawal from GBP TO USD my fund PayPal to direct payoneer account or my payoneer prepared dabit Mastercard number now?
  • FarahFarah Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    please tell me i want to add payoneermaster card card with paypal and get verified paypal account. please tel l me wehn i add verifying payment method in freelancer.com account. can i add paypal id and password and then click on master card option and how many laste digits enter ? please means tell me full process of verfiying payment method in freelancer.com account?