Are Payoneer's Global Payment Service Details Still Compatiable with Paypal?

2»

Comments

• farazmirzafarazmirza Posts: 1Member
    hi, I was trying to add my Payoneer “US Payment Service” bank account to Paypal, but received this error message:

Sorry, we’re unable to link that bank because it is disabled. Please try another bank.

The Bank Name is: “First Century Bank”. Please change the name of the bank.

The master card provided by payoneer is also not linking with paypal, plz help.

Thanks.
  • FarahFarah Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    please tell me i want to add payoneermaster card card with paypal and get verified paypal account. please tel l me wehn i add verifying payment method in freelancer.com account. can i add paypal id and password and then click on master card option and how many laste digits enter ? please means tell me full process of verfiying payment method in freelancer.com account?
  • windowstointernetwindowstointernet Posts: 4Member
    edited June 2016
    I am wondering if paypal still accepts uS payment service offered by Payoneer, because I have seen in payoneer FAQs how to add US payment service to Paypal.

How to ask for replacement of US Payment service, my last one is blocked by Paypal.

Best Regards.
  • windowstointernetwindowstointernet Posts: 4Member
    edited June 2016
    I am wondering if paypal still accepts uS payment service offered by Payoneer, because I have seen in payoneer FAQs how to add US payment service to Paypal.

How to ask for replacement of US Payment service, my last one is blocked by Paypal.

Best Regards.
  • azraeljesusazraeljesus Posts: 2Member
    Hello friends of the community , well my question is , as you know it is difficult to associate payoneer to paypal but watching some videos I realized that a person has in their global payment two bank accounts, one of the frist century bank and one from the bank of america both with numbers odviamente different route and the number of different features but both in the same account payoneer . ! I wonder how that is possible and if I can do to spend my paypal funds to payoneer since the video it was accepted by paypal account Bank of America but not the frist century bank . ! please help and thanks in advance

Annex the video
    youtube.com/watch?v=apiW2qBHwzQ
  • ismailxismailx Posts: 1Member
    Hi,

I have a Moroccan Paypal, today I tried to link it with my Payoneer Mastercard and to my surprise it worked.
    I went on to confirm the card and I received a message and an email informing me that they took
    1 pound and that I should enter the code (4 numbers) of the transaction.
    This made me very confused, since first, :| :| they were supposed to debit my US account since it's the one loaded, and secondly I didn't receive any notice or email or anything from Payoneer informing me about the transaction. Apparently they took nothing.
    What's the problem here guys?
  • MoriaMoria Posts: 2Member
    I have a feeling everyone here are asking the questions and noone is responding.

What I got from this thread and there is an answer by someone above is that US residents cannot link or withdraw PP to Payoneer anymore since Payoneer is not a bank but virtual account. It also says one can do this from some other countries. Since I'm from Croatia and I have Payoneer which I have never activated but want to see if this works I will test it. My country is part of EU.
  • MoriaMoria Posts: 2Member
    I have a feeling everyone here are asking the questions and noone is responding.

What I got from this thread and there is an answer by someone above is that US residents cannot link or withdraw PP to Payoneer anymore since Payoneer is not a bank but virtual account. It also says one can do this from some other countries. Since I'm from Croatia and I have Payoneer which I have never activated but want to see if this works I will test it. My country is part of EU.
  • FiverrPayoneerr007FiverrPayoneerr007 Posts: 7Member
    I attached GBP global payment with UK paypal account. It was successful and so was the verification. Should I go ahead and withdraw amount?
  • arfarhan44arfarhan44 Posts: 6Member
    Is there any updates? Does Paypal accepting Payoneer US bank account ? (Community Federal Savings Bank)