Payment for non freelancer

Hi, I have received a payoneer card and i have also activated it. I want to use this card for payment purposes so I have to load currency to that card but the problem is when my friend try to transfer money from their payoneer account to my account it fails. Many of my friend tried this but I got the same failour notice.

In that case I talked to a person who told me that at the first time I have to take money from the outsourcing sources like upwork, freelancing sites etc etc. Is it true that at first anyone can't transfer money from their payoneer account to my account ? If it is false then how can i load some some money on my card.

Thanks In advance

Comments

• SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @rahat090255, Keep in mind that the Make A Payment service becomes an active feature once you become active in receiving payments. If you already received payments but the feature is still not active, this means that you haven't been active enough for this feature to become available. Payments that qualify towards this activity include all payments received from companies that pay with Payoneer or the Global Payment Service.
  • Golam_AzamGolam_Azam Posts: 105Member ✭✭
    Hey rahat090255,
    You will only be able to make payment after receive payment from marketplace.

Thank You!
    Golam Azam