New Bank Transfer Service

Hello,

My home country is not listed in Local transfer list, so I think it should be on SWIFT list. but I also have a bank account in U.S., can I request the SWIFT transfer to be sent to my US bank account(under my name, of course)? and also, SWIFT is wire transfer, right? how much is the fee for this? basically I'm asking about bank account transfer that is different from home country. what's the procedure?

Thank you.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    lylwillwin wrote:

Hello,

My home country is not listed in Local transfer list, so I think it should be on SWIFT list. but I also have a bank account in U.S., can I request the SWIFT transfer to be sent to my US bank account(under my name, of course)? and also, SWIFT is wire transfer, right? how much is the fee for this? basically I'm asking about bank account transfer that is different from home country. what's the procedure?

Thank you.

The fee per transfer is $5.95 or $9.95, depending on the country.

Currently, US ACH transfers are available to US residents only, with participating partner programs.

Thanks,
  • lylwillwinlylwillwin Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for your answer! was wondering can I request transfer to a bank which is not in my residence country? or I have to change my residence country in profile to that country first? Thanks.
    Nissim wrote:

The fee per transfer is $5.95 or $9.95, depending on the country.

Currently, US ACH transfers are available to US residents only, with participating partner programs.

Thanks,
    lylwillwin wrote:

Thanks for your answer! was wondering can I request transfer to a bank which is not in my residence country? or I have to change my residence country in profile to that country first? Thanks.

Yes, as long as the country is available on the list and the bank account is valid and under your name, you can use it. You don't need to change anything under your Payoneer account profile, as that is for the prepaid card and you cannot have both services active at the same time (you must choose between the local bank transfer service and prepaid card service).

We may ask for documents to confirm the validity of the account and that you are in fact the owner.

If you have any additional questions or comments, feel free.

Thanks,
    Thanks for the detailed answers. Is U.S. bank on SWIFT list?

Nissim wrote:

Yes, as long as the country is available on the list and the bank account is valid and under your name, you can use it. You don't need to change anything under your Payoneer account profile, as that is for the prepaid card and you cannot have both services active at the same time (you must choose between the local bank transfer service and prepaid card service).

We may ask for documents to confirm the validity of the account and that you are in fact the owner.

If you have any additional questions or comments, feel free.

Thanks,
    Dear Sir/Madam,

When I was signing up payoneer card with my partner program, I only see the "Get the card now" button, didn't see the "bank transfer" option at the bottom. What should I do? sign up a mastercard and then switch to bank transfer later?

Thanks
    Hey,

US bank transfers are available currently via ACH only, and for participating programs.

If you are signing up and do not see the bank transfer option, it's likely the partner/affiliate you are signing up with doesn't have the service enabled. Feel free to contact them and request they enable the service.