Removing Bank Account?

Hello, I seem to be having some issues with removing my bank account from my payoneer account? My bank account has been closed, and I would like for all of my payments to be loaded onto my Payoneer prepaid card. Can anyone help?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Juda wrote:

Hello, I seem to be having some issues with removing my bank account from my payoneer account? My bank account has been closed, and I would like for all of my payments to be loaded onto my Payoneer prepaid card. Can anyone help?

Hey Juda,

If you're currently setup to receive your payments to your bank account, and would like to switch to the prepaid card payment method, please contact our CS department (I suggest via telephone or live chat) and they will assist you in making the change.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • JudaJuda Posts: 3Member
    I did, and unfortunately they were not very helpful. I had to repeat myself several times..all they were able to tell me is that my funds would be default to the prepaid card, and not be added to my bank account. I asked for them to remove my bank account information and they stated that it could not be done. Any way you can see if it's been fixed? I'm getting a bit frustrated.
  • JudaJuda Posts: 3Member
    Also, I am not sure if I am currently setup for direct deposit or my prepaid card. How do you tell? I first entered my bank information and then had the card ordered.
    edited September 2011
    Please PM me the email on your account or your ticket number (starts with LTK) and I'll look into the issue for you.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Please PM me the email on your account or your ticket number (starts with LTK) and I'll look into the issue for you.

Thanks.

Your issue has been escalated, and is currently being processed. Once there is an update we will notify you via e-mail.

Feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions, or for an update.
    Nissim
  • casua1casua1 Posts: 7Member
    Hello Nissim,

I have one problem.Before few days I registered and create a Payoneer Local Bank Transfer account,but in the mean time I decide to not use Payoneer LBT because of the high fees for my country and not enough big amount of money to request, so it´s not profitable for me. Anyway the question is: How to delete my current Payoneer LBT account with all my bank information?
    I was looking for delete option everywhere, but I can´t find it.

Please help me Nissim :rolleyes:
    casua1 wrote:

Hello Nissim,

I have one problem.Before few days I registered and create a Payoneer Local Bank Transfer account,but in the mean time I decide to not use Payoneer LBT because of the high fees for my country and not enough big amount of money to request, so it´s not profitable for me. Anyway the question is: How to delete my current Payoneer LBT account with all my bank information?
    I was looking for delete option everywhere, but I can´t find it.

Please help me Nissim :rolleyes:

Your bank information is secured in our system, anyone viewing your account will only be able to see the last few digits of the account number.

You can contact our Customer Support department to disable the account, if you'd like. None of your personal information is ever shared in any way, and we adhere to strict safety and security regulations.
    Nissim
    edited February 2012
    Nissim wrote:

Your bank information is secured in our system, anyone viewing your account will only be able to see the last few digits of the account number.

You can contact our Customer Support department to disable the account, if you'd like. None of your personal information is ever shared in any way, and we adhere to strict safety and security regulations.

Thank you Nissim for your fast answer,I have one more question ;)

Can you tell me , is it profitable to send amount of $200 over LBT. I`m from Croatia (Europe) and i know that the Payonner fees for LBT are from 5,9 - 9,9$ apx,
    but there is also a notice "* For non USD transfers conversion fee applies based on mid-market rates. Mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets."
    Can you tell me Nissim what amount of money approximately will I get if I chose LBT depending on those mid- markets rates.
    :rolleyes:
    casua1 wrote:

Thank you Nissim for your fast answer,I have one more question ;)

Can you tell me , is it profitable to send amount of $200 over LBT. I`m from Croatia (Europe) and i know that the Payonner fees for LBT are from 5,9 - 9,9$ apx,
    but there is also a notice "* For non USD transfers conversion fee applies based on mid-market rates. Mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets."
    Can you tell me Nissim what amount of money approximately will I get if I chose LBT depending on those mid- markets rates.
    :rolleyes:

You're very welcome ;)

Payments to Croatia are sent via SWIFT in USD. The charge is $9.95 for the transfer, and 1% of the transaction amount (up to $10.00). So for a $200 payment it would be $9.95 + $2 = $11.95. (Note: The fee will never go past $20.00 for SWIFT).

Conversion rates only apply in countries where we transfer funds in a currency other than USD. If your account is not held in USD, your bank will convert the funds when they are received, so you should check with them for any fees they may impose.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

You're very welcome ;)

Payments to Croatia are sent via SWIFT in USD. The charge is $9.95 for the transfer, and 1% of the transaction amount (up to $10.00). So for a $200 payment it would be $9.95 + $2 = $11.95. (Note: The fee will never go past $20.00 for SWIFT).

Conversion rates only apply in countries where we transfer funds in a currency other than USD. If your account is not held in USD, your bank will convert the funds when they are received, so you should check with them for any fees they may impose.

:o Thank you, I´m staying in :D
    casua1 wrote:

:o Thank you, I´m staying in :D

Great!
    Nissim
    edited February 2012
    Hello Nissim,

Your fast service is great, it takes two days to come here in Europe.
    Everything is as mentioned above from your side (provision of $11,95),
    but when it comes to Europe, it goes from one bank to another, and of
    course each bank has her own fees,so at the end from $200 i get $160.
    That´s ok, for the first transfer, even I think that LBT is better
    for bigger amounts of money...

Have a nice day
    edited February 2012
    I'm glad to hear that you received your payment quickly :D

All SWIFT transfers go through intermediate banks before reaching the beneficiary bank, that's simply how they work (regardless of who sends them). Our goal is to continue offering local transfers in more and more countries, and we will make sure to post any changes or updates to the LBT list.

Deciding between the prepaid card and bank transfer options really does depend on you and what you're looking for in a payment method, but we do our best to make each payment method as competitive and cost effective as possible.

I really appreciate the feedback, it helps us a ton to hear from our users and receive comments. If you have any additional comments or feedback, please don't hesitate ;)
    Nissim
    edited February 2012
    Hello Nissim,

Well I´m back with another very similar question... :)
    This time I´m thinking about to send over LBT instead $200 a $1100.
    If I take in mind that last time I got $160 from $200, that´s apx. +/- 20%, do you think that a total fee this time will be apx. $200 or even more for a $1100, regardless on the larger amount of money which I send this time. Because $200 will be a bit too much for me...I know that You can´t now exactly what fees will take intermediate banks, but can you give me some approximate amount of total fees.

I´m grateful, sorry for bothering you, and also sorry for my bad English ;)
    edited February 2012
    casua1 wrote:

Hello Nissim,

Well I´m back with another very similar question... :)
    This time I´m thinking about to send over LBT instead $200 a $1100.
    If I take in mind that last time I got $160 from $200, that´s apx. +/- 20%, do you think that a total fee this time will be apx. $200 or even more for a $1100, regardless on the larger amount of money which I send this time. Because $200 will be a bit too much for me...I know that You can´t now exactly what fees will take intermediate banks, but can you give me some approximate amount of total fees.

I´m grateful, sorry for bothering you, and also sorry for my bad English ;)

Hey,

Absolutely no bother, it's great to hear from you! In regards to your question, for SWIFT transfers Payoneer charges you $9.95 per transfer, and 1% of the transfer amount (up to $10). So for $1100, Payoneer will charge $9.95 + $10 = $19.95.

Charges imposed by intermediate banks, or landing fees imposed by your bank, depend on the bank. In general they are flat fees, meaning they won't increase depending on the transfer amount, however it really depends on the bank and your local postal system.

Payoneer has no control over which intermediate banks are used. This is the same for all SWIFT transfers, regardless of who sends them. The banks used depend on your local banking network (it's possible you won't be charged any fees at all, again it's up to the banks).

Please update me after you receive the transfer.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

Absolutely no bother, it's great to hear from you! In regards to your question, for SWIFT transfers Payoneer charges you $9.95 per transfer, and 1% of the transfer amount (up to $10). So for $1100, Payoneer will charge $9.95 + $10 = $19.95.

Charges imposed by intermediate banks, or landing fees imposed by your bank, depend on the bank. In general they are flat fees, meaning they won't increase depending on the transfer amount, however it really depends on the bank and your local postal system.

Payoneer has no control over which intermediate banks are used. This is the same for all SWIFT transfers, regardless of who sends them. The banks used depend on your local banking network (it's possible you won't be charged any fees at all, again it's up to the banks).

Please update me after you receive the transfer.

Thanks,

Hey Nissim,

thanks for that quick answer:). Well, today I was in the bank, just to see what they can tell me about these landing fees between intermediate banks, and your answer is correct indeed.
    She said me that these fees are mostly flat fees, and they not/shouldn´t depends on the transfer amount. She is not entirely sure how much takes my bank and how many banks are involved there, but I will get that information tomorrow.

Last time, amount of $200 (Total), I got on hand $160= $40 total fees ($12 Payoneer and $28 intermediate banks)
    This time, amount of $1130 (Total), $20 Payoneer + $28 intermediate banks= $48 (Total fees) ... well if this is correct , God bless you all there :)

Will keep you update Nissim for sure, thanks ;)
    casua1 wrote:

Will keep you update Nissim for sure, thanks ;)

Glad to hear they were able to provide you with further details. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Nissim
    edited March 2012
    Nissim wrote:

Glad to hear they were able to provide you with further details. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello Nissim,

I totally forgot to notify you, I start to spend my money so you know.... ;)
    Its all worked out too well, total fee was $40 xDDD Exactly as you said (flat fees). I send $1150, and i receive $1110 ;)

You guys are the BEST! For you I have only words of praise, Long Live Payoneer:)

Cya till the next month
  • maimairelmaimairel Posts: 1Member
    Hello Nissim,

Recently I have registered for LBT service from payoneer through my Envato account.
    Now I'm not sure whether I have entered my bank account correctly, and I want to confirm it, but through the member area I can only see the last 4 digits of my bank account number.

Can you help me to confirm my bank account by sending me the data registered on my account?

Also, I want to know whether it's possible to register for LBT service, and also getting a Payoneer card? :)

Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you and regards :)
    casua1 wrote:

Hello Nissim,

I totally forgot to notify you, I start to spend my money so you know.... ;)
    Its all worked out too well, total fee was $40 xDDD Exactly as you said (flat fees). I send $1150, and i receive $1110 ;)

You guys are the BEST! For you I have only words of praise, Long Live Payoneer:)

Cya till the next month

Happy to hear it!

maimairel wrote:

Hello Nissim,

Recently I have registered for LBT service from payoneer through my Envato account.
    Now I'm not sure whether I have entered my bank account correctly, and I want to confirm it, but through the member area I can only see the last 4 digits of my bank account number.

Can you help me to confirm my bank account by sending me the data registered on my account?

Also, I want to know whether it's possible to register for LBT service, and also getting a Payoneer card? :)

Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you and regards :)

Thanks for signing up, we're glad to have you!

Unfortunately, for security reasons, I cannot see your full account number either. If you contact our customer support department live (via telephone or live chat) they will be able to assist you.

In regards to your second question, we don't support the LBT and prepaid card payout methods at the same time for the same account. If you have another partner account, however, you can choose a separate payout method.
    Nissim
  • z3rol0vez3rol0ve Posts: 1Member
    > @Nissim said:
    > Juda wrote:
    >
    >
    > Hello, I seem to be having some issues with removing my bank account from my payoneer account? My bank account has been closed, and I would like for all of my payments to be loaded onto my Payoneer prepaid card. Can anyone help?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hey Juda,
    >
    > If you're currently setup to receive your payments to your bank account, and would like to switch to the prepaid card payment method, please contact our CS department (I suggest via telephone or live chat) and they will assist you in making the change.
    >
    > Thanks,

Hi, I'm having that problem to, I tried to contact support or even Nissim but none response. Problem is I was just putting some random bank account to test the system, now I can't modify or delete the bank account, and I can't receive fund to my debit card either.
  • debasish_droydebasish_droy Posts: 1Member
    Hello, I have created my Payoneer account via Upwork. I have a problem with removing my bank account from my Payoneer account? I have some problem with my current bank account which I have set up as Withdraw method.

For this issue I have contacted with support team and asked for them to remove my bank account information and they stated that it could not be done. I'm getting a bit frustrated. . Can anyone help?